5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Jeans
I love these jeans! They fit beautifully and are a great length for wearing with boots, or if you like you can roll up the hem and wear with flats. I like them so much I think I will purchase another pair.
Published on November 4, 2012 by Lucinda E. Reinas

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought....
I knew from reading the reviews that these were not actually red. I was hoping they would be close enough, but they are more of a burt copper....very orange. Also, the fit was not what I was expecting. They were not fitted through the thigh at all, which is odd for skinny jeans. I give them 2 stars because they were made of quality material, but I am returning these.
Published 23 months ago by M. Sisson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Jeans, November 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Women's Mid Rise Styled Skinny Jean (Apparel)
I just wanted to reiterate that these are true to size. The color is really rich and beautiful. You will not be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought...., January 7, 2013
M. Sisson "mms" (Chattanooga, TN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Jean, December 23, 2012
Nice colorful jean! Color is a little more rust than the picture. It is a nice med weight and love the mid rise waist. I normally wear an 8, but I bought the 10 as skinny jeans seem to run smaller and it is a nice comfortable fit. Great jean with a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit very well !, December 5, 2012
exact form is mine, I love it!

recommend this jeans and the color is very cheerful and different !
Fit well!

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome pants, October 23, 2012
I really like the way that these pants fit. I'm glad that there are more options available besides low rise. The pants from this seller were shipped in a timely manner and they were a few bucks cheaper than JC Penney.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny, slim jean, October 28, 2012
Don't expect to fit into your usual size. When they say skinny, slim jean, pay attention. Quality and color are fine, the fit is not. I am fairly slender but I could not get into my usual size 6. Maybe shame on me for thinking a 60 something year old person could wear these. If you want color, get it in a style you already like and wear well. I had to return these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, October 17, 2012
Love these skinny jeans. I typically buy Levi's jeans because I know how they fit on me. They fit perfectly - snug like skinny jeans should but comfortable at the same time. The back pockets are a nice feature also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably fit and nice color!, December 2, 2012
I'm 5'6'' and 120 lbs, this one fits me perfectly and I really love its color. Definitely a good choice!