5.0 out of 5 stars Well-fitting, stylish, but not Mom jeans
Published 19 months ago by jen

Published 19 months ago by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-fitting, stylish, but not Mom jeans, August 11, 2013
I'm so happy I found these on line as I own one pair and was looking for other colors. They fit great. I am 47, 5' 4" 135 lbs and the 6 fits comfortably snug. (6 is my usual size) My rear is sort of flat, and my 16 yr old daughter said these made my butt look "great". I think the pocket flap gives the illusion of roundness where none exists. The waist is high enough that you aren't given a muffin top/undie views, but not so high that they look like Mom jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good fit, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Mid Rise Styled Skinny Jean (Apparel)
I'm usually hesitant to buy pants or jeans online. I'm 5'7", 130 - 135 lbs. I don't have a large butt, but a little bit of a pooch (post-baby), so, it's hard to find jeans that aren't baggy in the butt. I got a size 8. It's a little snug on my belly (but that's probably just me, I think), and the jeans fit well in the rear. I'm ordering a second pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Women's Mid Rise Styled Skinny Jean, Indigo Heaven, 4 Medium, August 2, 2013
Levi's Women's Mid Rise Styled Skinny Jean, Indigo Heaven, 4 Medium are a heavily washed denim color- just as I wanted. These are definitely not skinny jeans and should not be labeled as such. They are straight leg- not skinny. The waist is fine but fit relaxed at hips on down to ankles. I tried washing in warm water and drying on high- no shrinkage. I am sure they will shrink a little over time. But, you know how jeans are - they stretch out throughout the day. I would like to have tried a size 2- 1 size down than what I normally take, but unable to find that size. I still like the jeans but am use to jeans fitting snug at hips which these do not. I feel I spent too much money for them since they are not what I expected, but will wear them happily. I am adding this after wearing and washing them in hot water a few times a few weeks later. Still no shrinkage- order a size down if your waist can take it. They bag out tremendously- I would say a whole size worth and they are a relaxed fit to begin with. They look terrible when baggy and I wasted my money. I can not wear them happily as I originally stated.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad sizing, March 4, 2013
I usually take an 8 or a 10. This 10 is way too small. Bad sizing. I will return them and I won't buy clothes online again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and color, November 9, 2012
The red brick color is gorgeous! The jeans fit me well. I got a size 8 -- it was a bit snug when I first put it on (I'm 5'5, 143 lbs, minimal curves), but as you can imagine, the fabric stretched so it fit great after a few hours. I can wear these jeans with flats, heels, or boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, tricky zipper, November 28, 2013
April Orlofsky (Columbia, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I have three pairs of these jeans, one dark wash and two indigo blue. I love the way they fit and look. I am 130 pounds, 5'6" and curvy in the waist and hip then narrower legs. I got a 6 (my normal jeans size) and they are a perfect fit and length. Very snug after washing but they stretch out after a few minutes and are then perfect. I love the mid-rise - they're high enough to cover my hips and not show anything unintended when I bend over, but not so high as to look weird. They since in a tad at the waist, enough to give a nice curve, but aren't so tight as to cause a muffin top. All in all, really great jeans. Now, the zipper. Both pairs of the indigo blue have a tricky zipper. If I unbutton them first (stretching the zipper pieces outward), the zipper will sometimes get stuck. Rebuttoning has solved the problem every time so far, but it's alarming for a second to realize your pants are stuck. It's never happened on my darker wash jeans (the first pair I purchased). Not sure if the indigo blue wash is prone to this for some reason, or if it's a fluke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a skin-tight skinny jean,, September 4, 2013
which is exactly what I wanted. I usually wear a 12 short, but they didn't have it so I went with a 12 medium; they fit just fine. There's just a little more fabric at the ankle but it looks fine a little bunched up. The leg and waist still fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE JEANS!, August 26, 2013
Roberta L. Salmon "obxbert" (Kill Devil Hills, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Women's Mid Rise Styled Skinny Jean (Apparel)
They arrived and I tried them on and could not believe how well they fit. On reviewer was absolutely correct, they do a great job with the butt! I want more, they are awesome, great fit, great price. Who could ask for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars love the jeans/hate the zippers, April 9, 2013
I have bought several pairs of these jeans and love the fit, but the zippers are not sewn on correctly and I have already had to take 2 pairs to alterations to get new zippers...hate that

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs 2 sizes small and has a straight leg., March 4, 2013
I read that they run small and ordered a size 10 but they were to small!!! I had no problem exchanging them and I'm now wearing a size 12. That's 2 sizes up from my own size. They fit fine, but now they are now a looser "skinny jean" around my legs. They will be to baggy to wear them tucked into any of my boots. Thank goodness I know how to alter clothing because I'm going to make the legs skinnier.
BUYER BEWARE: Order 2 sizes up and expect a loose fitting "skinny leg".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›