Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 31/12 Short|Color: Night Storm (77% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 1% Elastane)|Change
Price:$39.99 - $44.99

on March 27, 2012
I was looking for:
1. skinny jeans that can truly be classified as "skinny"...there seem to be many jeans out there with the skinny label that should have been classified as slim or straight leg.
2. Jeans that would cover my round rump so that every time I bent over, my crack or undies didn't show (ugh).
3. Jeans that, while able to satisfy the above #2, could also taper in at the waist so that I don't have a big waist gap in the back.
4. Jeans that didn't rise too high at the waist to avoid looking granny-like (though I do acknowledge that recent trend of the high-waisted jeans and shorts--just not a good look for me), or those that were so low-rise, causing my hip/flank meat to flop over the waist band like that of a sloppy teenager.

These jeans met all of the above requirements. The denim thickness is just right, too--not too heavy, but not so thin than they feel like you're wearing cotton yoga pants. I'm 5'8", with a 31.5 inch true inseam, and bought the size 8 (medium length), which falls perfectly at my ankles with no bunching or high-water action. They're very comfortable, and super cute on my butt--the pockets are the right size and are strategically placed so that if you have a rounder backside, you don't end up looking like you've hijacked a TV under your jeans...I'm serious, pocket placement is so important when it comes to both minimizing and maximizing the rump, people! I bought the nightstorm color, which is a darker navy-indigo with a touch of fading through the thighs (but not dramatically faded, which I liked). Very happy with this purchase.
33 comments|233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2014
For some of us, Levis have always captured out size right. The pockets de-emphasize a pear booty. The slight stretch makes them comfortable. They lift your rear end. They look cool and casual without being blingy. In fact, I'm wearing them right now, by coincidence, as I type.

If you are in your 40s, in the 5'2-5'6 range, 120-150 range, these are like gloves. They hit about an inch below your belly button, low enough so you aren't wearing "mom jeans" but high enough to keep that muffin top in.

Highly recommend. Note that the blue color are stretchier and a little more comfortable than the black or gray color. I have all 3.
0Comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2014
I thought something seemed off when I opened the package, and when I put the jeans on the cut was different from the existing pair I have. I compared the tags, and I'm 99% sure that the pair I received are knockoffs. The fit was mostly ok. The quality was more like $20 jeans - definitely inferior in construction and quality compared to my existing pair... but they totally are not Levi's or worth the $44. Photo comparison of the label against real Levi's - the dark pair (outside/upper in the photos) are what I ordered, the lighter pair (inside/lower in the photos) are real Levi's.
review image review image
99 comments|238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2014
I bought these in a smaller size than I normally would because of the stretch and they fit great, not only that but they didn't get stretched out saggy butt. I can wear them multiple times in a week without them stretching out. As a "short" jean they are still a bit too long for me (I'm 5'1). Nice skinny leg, great rise, classic jean. I'm buying a second pair.
on January 7, 2015
I ordered a size 6S. The product I received was clearly mislabeled and many sizes too large. Perhaps supposed to have been labeled size 16.
review image
on September 5, 2014
I knew to go up a size from the reviews, so the size I bought fit perfectly. They are very stretchy and do not feel like real denim, but I find them extremely comfortable and very flattering. I had no problem with them stretching out over time. However, they are straight leg jeans, not skinny jeans.
on June 12, 2015
My new fave jeans!! I am 5'6, weigh approx. 160+ . My weight is pretty evenly distributed. I am a size 12 right now. Levi's fits a size small. Even the shirts/tops I've noticed over the years. I purchased a size 14 and these fit PERFECTLY!! I am very pleased! Yea!!! I hope this review helps!!
on October 17, 2014
I was looking forward to my midrise skinny jeans arriving due to the fact that I already have a pair (size 6) and love them. When they arrived I could tell immediately that they weren't the same jeans due to a different fabric content. Not the fabric content described on the site. I decided to take a chance and washed them (the black is so intense that washing immediately made sense to set the dye and I hoped washing in hot water would shrink them a bit as well.) I've worn them once, and they were baggy before I got home from work that day.

I should have sent them back when I opened them and saw the different fabric content, but I took a chance and regret it. Bummed. I love my former mid-rise skinny jeans with the fabric count that is described on the site.
on March 3, 2016
My waist is 29" and my hips are 40", so I purchased these, the mid rise skinny and the Levis 512 Perfectly slimming in a size 8 / 29W because I could not determine the difference in fit, so I purchased both. The mid rise is labeled 60% cotton 23% viscose 16% polyester and 1% elastane. The 512 is labeled 85% cotton 14% polyester and 1% elastane. I am pleasantly surprised that both of these jeans are not the stiff abnormal shape I remembered. Both have a soft feel, a skinny fit great and did not gap at the waist. The ankle/leg opening on the 512 is smaller. I decided to keep the mid rise skinny because of the slightly better fit on my derriere and I prefer the mid rise waist over the high waist of the 512. Both have great stretch and I would definitely recommend both of these jeans.
on August 12, 2015
A perfect fit on me and make me look slimmer. They don't bunch up in crotch or poke out in back of the waistline like most jeans. Also don't push my muffin top over waistline and very comfortable! I love them so much I am ordering another pair.