Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Women's 525 Straight Leg Perfect Waist Jean, Denim Defense, 6 Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 6|Color: Denim Defense (98.5% Cotton, 1.5% Elastane)|Change
Price:$39.99 - $42.99

on September 11, 2015
These jeans are really comfortable and with the straight leg, they don't have the bulk if I want to tuck them into my boots. They still have that sturdy feel of jeans - not the lighter weight of the ones with a lot of stretch.

UPDATE - I loved my first pair so much, I bought a second pair... Unfortunately, as other reviewers have stated, SIZE COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON WHERE THEY ARE MANUFACTURED! I ordered the exact same size but the "comfort waist" of the second pair is 2 whole inches smaller! They aren't "comfort waist" anymore when they are already stretched 2 inches just to button them. Come on Levi's - Please do some quality control on your production facilities. I was psyched to find comfortable jeans the first time... but it is apparently hit-or-miss when ordering these online. This 2nd pair will have to go back.
review image review image
33 comments|183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
I'm in my late 20s and have outgrown low-rise jeans. Like many of the reviewers here, I'm tired of jeans that show crack or create muffin top. I've looked far and wide for a pair of jeans that sat at the waist and didn't look like "Mom jeans" or gap at the waist. The 525s are the solution I've been seeking. These look awesome and feel great. I ordered another pair in a different color. I will never buy another pair of jeans again. Size was accurate, but I wish they offered them in long. Another 1/2 inch or so would cover my ankles when seated, but this is a problem I have with all jeans and not a fault with the 525s.
22 comments|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2010
Thes jeans are nice for those of us 40+ with kids. They are not mommy jeans and they are also not teen jeans. Just enough stretch to provide comfort, but not so much they get baggy with wear.
11 comment|195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2010
These jeans are great! I'm a size 16 w/an apple bottom and they fit perfect...gave me a slimming look "per my daughter" and even my husband notice them!
0Comment|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2014
I wear a size 12 pant now (sigh) I am 5"6' and 150lb...these fit perfect. I have a slightly long torso, but nothing noticible. The waist on these hit perfect under the belly button but no so low as the younger gals jeans. Nothing wrong with lower rise jeans I have several pair, but these are much more comfortable, the length is perfect for boots, just a little long....they actually fit like my old 501's used to (when I was 120lbs). When I took them out of the package I was going "please fit, please it, please fit" because in the package they almost looked like they were going to be a bit too small....but no, they fit great. I like the leg as well, I have smaller thighs and calves and by some reviews I thought the legs were going to be too big, however they are slim enough to show my slender legs, BUT big enough to balance out the body proportion. I have a large bust now that I am getting older (age 55) and these balance it out enough and just look great. I ordered a size 10 as well...no dice...had to return they were too small. Oh well, maybe someday..lol.
11 comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
These jeans are comfy and fit true to size. I'm bigger in the waist but have no hips and skinny legs so I was looking for a jean that would not bag in those areas. These jeans fit well but I would have liked them to be skinnier all the way down the leg more like the picture. They're straight legs but not a skinny straight leg. The waist comes up to just below the belly button so full coverage.
11 comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
These jeans are just what I have been searching for. Classic Levi fit for the straight figure. Just enough stretch that you don't want to take them off. Not a dress up kind of jean but a must have. They are lighter fabric so not the rugged cotton of typical Levi's.
on December 10, 2014
I have a weirdo apple shaped body and I've always been somewhat straight waisted...no voluptuous curves like the women that pants companies make jeans and pants and skirts for. I've always been perplexed with the severe curve in at the waist of women's pants. When I was in high school I'd buy those old school men's Levis that felt like cardboard until you washed them about a thousand times. Men's pants have always fit me better than women's pants....until....(angel trumpets sound) these awesome 525 Levis!! They are stretchy, but not too stretchy. The waistband has nice, soft fabric lining it, so it doesn't rub you raw and leave an imprint after a day of wear. It's almost like these jeans melt and form to your body...giving in just the right places. I'm a size 10 and I ordered a 10. When I first tried them on, I thought they might be too tight...but, after about 30 minutes of wear, they seemed to adjust themselves to my body. I'm 5'8" and the length hits the top of my shoes. And, may I add...it's so refreshing to find "straight-leg" jeans in a world where skinny jeans rule. Thank you Levis for making a pair of jeans for an actual real woman's body!!
on March 11, 2014
Nice slender straight leg, very flattering but NOT skinny jeans! A little stretch in the waist, nice color, I love them.
on June 17, 2015
Cute, but the waist runs a bit small, as compared to some other Levi's styles.
review image