Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 5, 2013
I ordered a pair of 525s in denim and a pair in black. The denim ones fit fine - these black ones were waaaaaaay too tight. Had to send them back to get the next size up (which fit like a glove - a very tight glove - but that's the "fit" these days). Nice dark black, good quality denim; nice styling, but beware the tininess of the sizing!!
on November 19, 2012
I love my old pairs of 525's. But these are not the same 525's I know.....the waist is higher, the pockets are different, and the fabric is not as soft...I ordered the black, knowing that black jeans ARE a bit different than good old blue but I had to return them for a larger size and the waist has an uncomfortable fabric lining. The transactions with AMAZON were FAST AND EASY, as always. I then ordered a pair of 505's and love the fit which is similar to my old 525's. Beware when you order these, the pics do show the detail on the back pockets on some pairs in the pics. Some of the blue ones have the pocket detail depending on which blue color you choose, and some other blue pairs do not have the detail...
on January 15, 2014
I purchased a pair of these jeans in the dark denim blue color at Kohls with the same size but these fit smaller, especially in the waist. When I read the descriptions of what the jeans are made of on both pair, they are slightly different with these having less cotton and made in Pakistan while the other has more cotton and made in China. Still it seems like a 16M should fit the same regardless. Otherwise, the jeans are great.
on February 5, 2014
These fit tighter than most as there is little or no give in the waist band area and the fabric overall has very little stretch. Otherwise they look nice and make my butt look great. No small feat and why I will keep them in spite of being tighter than I like. The legs are very slim but not clingy so they hang nicely. I would say that if you are at all tight in the size you are wearing, definitely order a size up in these.
on January 16, 2014
These jeans are a little snug in the waist and don't fit like the other pairs I've bought in the past. Maybe the black color runs small. I own every color of this particular style and they all fit great. I had just bought this same style of jean in another color 2 weeks ago and on cyber Monday and those pairs fit fine.
on December 27, 2013
Just remember for some reason the different colors in the same jean fit differently. Sapphire is the tightest and the straightest leg/thigh of the 525s. Seems like the lighter colors have more stretch to them, but still my favorite fitting style. Great waist on them without looking like Mom jeans!!
on January 16, 2013
I'm 5'4", 125 lbs, 29" waist and 39" hips and these pants (size 6) fit great. Usually, jeans that fit my hips gap at the waist but these don't. I've got them in dark blue and black. I wish they came in other colors. I also wish the black ones didn't have the flap pockets in back--they make a long sweater or cardigan look lumpy. Otherwise, the length and fit are perfect.
on March 17, 2014
I first bought these pants a couple of years ago in regular blue denim and loved them so much I had to buy a pair in black as well! I'm 5'10 and wear a size 6 normally, and they fit like a dream. Perfect if you don't quite want the look of a skin-tight jean, and they tuck into boots excellently. Sits right about the hips and provides a little room for stretch. I love them!
on February 17, 2014
The 525 Levi's are absolutely wonderful. I am 5' 6" weigh 155 and the 10 med are PERCECT. You can't buy these in the stores anymore. So I took a chance and ordered them from amazon. Best choice I ever made!!!! Love the back pocket on the black jeans!!! Love the flap. Love them. My ONLY concern is that I have not washed them yet. In the past I have always bought L Length this is my first time to purchase the med length. There is a bunch above the foot just like I like so I hope they don't shrink after I wash them.
on February 20, 2015
When I first got these, they fit a little too snug and I didn't wear them for a long time after purchase, even though they were a replacement for my old favorite jeans of the same brand and size. Then I lost 8 pounds and they fit just right. They are now my new favorite jeans, just need to keep the extra pounds off so they stay that way.