5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever!
These are the best jeans ever - and they are not expensive either! I am curvy - large bottom and large hips, with a smaller waist - so it is hard to find jeans that fit my body. These jeans are perfect for me! I wish that Dockers came out with a similar fitting product because I would love to have khakis that fit like these jeans do.
Published 22 months ago by CHM

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing
Published on April 27, 2012 by Unhappy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever!, October 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Little in the middle, but got much back? Try these jeans!, March 8, 2013
This is the ONLY jean that I have tried on that did not gap at the waist! The boot cut also helps balance out the thighs. In my opinion, they are sized a bit large (I fit into an 8, but am probably really a 10 - but these days, it's hard to know as sizes are so skewed!). Anyway, give these a try. I originally bought some 529s at Kohls, was glad to find this color online, as it is a bit more dressy that the first pair I bought at Kohls (those had distressed areas on the front that kind of look like wrinkles). I sure hope they don't stop making these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love something, buy two., April 13, 2013
Rebecca M. (Everett, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
Every woman knows how hard it is to find a pair of jeans that fit, especially if you're curvy. These are hands down the most comfortable AND flattering pair of jeans I've ever owned, so I now have four pairs, and counting. They are very soft, and I wear them all the time, so they aren't terribly durable, but their softness is part of what makes them so comfortable. I've always been pretty narrow in the waist but larger in the butt (not so much hips) and thighs. Basically, I'm built like a gymnast. Usually that means if I can find jeans that fit in the thighs, they are huge at the waist, and gap in the back. These jeans don't do that. They fit PERFECTLY!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice color, November 20, 2012
jeans look and fit well..a little bit big on size , nice color , just the fabric is thin for levi''s jean.
s

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, April 27, 2012
Really not happy with this purchase. I was in Vegas recently (from Australia) and bought a pair of size 10 M Levi's 529 curvy boot cut jeans. They are a PERFECT fit, which is rare for someone with my body shape, so I wanted more. I bought 3 pairs from amazon and got them yesterday. They don't fit and are visibly smaller in the waist than the ones I bought in Vegas. They should have been exactly the same so I am EXTREMELY disappointed with these.

These also have two buttons not 1, which is completely different to the other style. These jeans don't do up at all, at least the other two do up, they just don't fit comfortably.

2.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Jeans, August 20, 2013
I am disappointed in this product. The ad specified that they were made of 100% cotton and they are not. I prefer jeans that are all cotton and they do not seem to be making them anymore. The spandex/lycra in the jeans make them feel too big and sloppy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cut too big, November 9, 2012
The jeans have a generous cut all over. I have found designers are making clothing bigger for the same size. I bought a size 4 and it is roomy like a size 6. The fabric quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, May 22, 2014
These fit so well for a curvy girl, I am 5'2" and 170 lbs with a small waist and very large hips these fit like a glove, tried the 14 first and they were too baggy but the 12's fit just fine. I may even have to go to a 10 as I am losing weight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for Curvy Women!, May 9, 2014
Love these jeans and they are a great fit for my curvy figure. I always have a hard time finding something that fits my smaller waist and big hips and butt. They don't gap at the waist and feel very comfortable. I highly recommend the purchase...I think I'll be buying them in other washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice, May 7, 2014
Although it's a little big it still looks good and make me look thinner hahaha, also it flattens the tummy :-D

Rate and Discover Movies