5.0 out of 5 stars Great Color
This was exactly the color I hoped it would be, a dark military brownish olive green. It fits true to size and the leg width is as pictured. Nice medium fabric weight. Very pleased.
Published 4 months ago by A. Engert

3.0 out of 5 stars Fern 505 pant review
Hi all,
I really a love the color of this pants, its a dark army green which is very sliming. However, the material has a lot of stretch so I would recommend buying a size smaller....
Published 5 months ago by hema

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Color, December 12, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Womens 505 size 10, October 28, 2013
The sizes are not correct. I will need the next smaller size. I have been wearing Levi's for years not sure why there was a change. I am not crazy about the fabric not 100% cotton.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fern 505 pant review, October 24, 2013
Hi all,

5.0 out of 5 stars BLESS YOU LEVI'S for size inflation!!, November 28, 2013
Levi's, you know how to make a girl feel really good about herself. I KNOW I wear size 12, but with Levi's I get to order a size down. Even if it is just a fantasy, it feels good to wear a pair of jeans with a size 10 tag in them. I love my Levi's. They fit so nicely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Women's 505 Styled Straight Leg Pant (Apparel)
Can anybody advise - if I have been wearing Levi's for years and size W33/L34, what size should I buy now?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, January 27, 2014
These pants are def among my favorites! I wear them at least once a week & the fit great! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistency in sizing!, January 26, 2014
Once you find the right style and cut in a pair of Levi's jeans, stick with it -- because Levi's is consistent. The Women's 505 straight leg is perfect for me. The decorative stitching and large variety of color choices may change from one pair to the next, but the size/fit is always the same. I've purchased black, fern (olive green), pink (tulip), red (garnet), as well as the standard shades of blue in these jeans and have not had a single pair disappoint me. I don't carry my weight in my hips or thighs but in my midriff and these are perfect. Easy movement, waistline stays in place, doesn't bag in the behind or thighs. I love my Levis.

3.0 out of 5 stars 505 jeans, January 15, 2014
The 505's were a Christmas present for a friend member. They didn't fit her and she return them with out a problem and got a different pair

ARRAY(0xa293deac)