5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection
i wear scarves every day, summer, winter and i have made some bad purchases in the past.
i wasn't expecting much from this scarf as it was so cheap but i was totally wrong. i just love this scarf. it's thick, has a nice weight and super-soft, it is amazing to wear and the color will match any of your jeans. absolutely satisfied.
Published 23 months ago by Youdith

Published 9 months ago by han so young

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, August 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, October 29, 2012
Autumn (Powell, WY, US) - See all my reviews
I LOVE THIS SCARF! I never really pay attention to dimensions so I thought it was going to be a lot smaller but it's not small! It is PERFECT. And I love the fringe details! Also, I got this on super sale @ Amazon so it was so worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Soft and Pretty, September 18, 2012
*~ Sunshine ~* (Beautiful Iowa, the place to grow.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I found these pretty scarves on sale a few weeks ago and ordered them. I was wishing they gave a size but couldn't find it anywhere. They are approximately 36 inches square, as they are a stretchy fabric. They are soft and lovely and I've ordered a few more since they've been marked down even further. If you enjoy wearing scarves or just want to add a bit of color and interest to your outfit, I don't see how you could go wrong with these. At these reduced prices, may I suggest that you buy a few for gifts as well, like I did!

1.0 out of 5 stars too dark, September 30, 2013
This scarf has low quality
it is not strong to have some style
Most of all the color was too dark

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it as a gift,, May 14, 2013
amzemm (Nowhere near you) - See all my reviews
almost.. I got it to use as a tablecloth for a small square table but my girlfriend saw it and thought I had gotten her an early birthday gift, so she took it. She likes it as a scarf.

Rate and Discover Movies