Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 12, 2011
I have been using X10 systems for 15 years now, and they have all worked perfectly -- except this one. Every winter it stops working. Last year I went through all sorts of experiments trying to get it to work. I replaced it, and the replacement shows the same problem. The problems start around 40ºF. The unit is installed in the attic, which can easily get below freezing. The specifications state that it is good down to 0ºF but this is definitely not the case. I'm still not sure how to fix the problem.
on February 17, 2007
This relay was purchased to replace a lower wattage dimming relay that was a misapplication. The replacement works perfectly and my customer is satisfied - great for repeat business!
on December 31, 2012
I am very pleased with the 6375 Fixture Relay Module. It is adequate for my purposes. I will use Leviton again.