|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2.8 x 2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||MDI06-1LW|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Leviton MDI06-1LW Decora Mural Digital Dimmer 600-Watt 15A 120V White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Decora Mural Digital Dimmer 600W, 120 Volt AC 60Hz, Single-Pole & 3-Way, Mural Preset Digital Incandescent Rocker Dimmer
- Digital circuitry provides eye-pleasing soft-on/fade-off and extended lamp life
- Leviton Dimmers help in 3 ways: 1. Create lighting ambiance 2. Save money by saving energy 3. Pro-long bulb life.
- Complete with wiring instructions
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I made the mistake of installing these in the rooms of my young children where it's heavily used by them, their friends, babysitters/nannies, and other visitors. It's not well-suited for this kind of mixed audience for the following reasons:
1) A single push on the top of the switch fades on the lights to the last used intensity. A single touch at the bottom fades it off. Holding the switch down in either direction triggers the dimming/undimming. This distinction is lost on small children and visitors, who always end up holding the switch and dimming and undimming to the desired intensity. This is annoying to them when they simply want to turn the lights on and off. This misunderstanding is aggravated by the fact that it takes a split second to begin fading off when you touch it on.
2) Say that you last had the dimmer to 100% intensity then turned it off. If you need to go into the room in the middle of the night (e.g. your child is crying) and you want to turn it on to 50%, it's difficult to do this without going all the way to blazing 100% and then back down to 50%. When you touch OR hold, the switch will rapidly head toward 100%, and you can stop it by quickly touching down to stop it before it gets to 100%. You can imagine this being undesirable in many cases.
Again, it's a nice switch, but it you ought to think twice about where you're putting it.
Now-a-days, the name-brand switches have moved to a bizarre "tap the bottom to toggle" model. This doesn't work for anyone I know, especially in a house like ours where many of the light switches are in places where you can't easily see the lights, such as the garage, deck, some bathrooms.
This switch works as it should. The top brightens, the bottom dims. It cannot handle flourescents and the side fins may need to be trimmed off (they're designed for that; wriggle them with a pair of pliers a few times and off they pop) to fit in a multi-gang (side-by-side light switch) box. But other than that, it's about perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works for as stated for regular bulbs which almost gone away. Need to replace when you stop getting the regular bulbs.Published on December 28, 2013 by Kannan
Always loved Leviton products and this is no exception. I am replacing all my old style switches with these. Looks elegant and works great and a good price.Published on November 28, 2013 by R. Sever
Worked as advertised but took a week to get it with 2-day shipping. New style from the one it replaced. The led lights on the side are now green instead of redPublished on November 28, 2013 by Candy Tree
We have this dimmer in the master bedroom because the features it provides. At night there is a soft glow from the switch making it easy to find. Read morePublished on August 22, 2012 by D. E. Huesdash