Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 21, 2012
Have held up for three round trip flights so far. They are high quality and help me to identify my luggage quickly from a distance. Can fill out identification information by hand or inset a business card. Very satisfied.
on July 3, 2012
I travel a LOT . . . and like to consistently and uniquely tag my bags. I bought 10 of these (5x2/package) and put them on all of my frequently used luggage. After 2 weeks of traveling: one has cracked up the side, the other split & pulled off of it's leash.

Although they are very cool looking & the plastic straps are standard and work fine, the plastic of the tag itself is too brittle and cannot be trusted.

Plan on . . . after 3 or 4 trips through baggage handling at any of our "fine" airports here in the USA . . . replacing these tags. If you don't fly & always handle your bags yourself . . . you'll probably be fine.

Trust me. I REALLY wanted to love these. But because they can't be trusted, I can't give it anything but the lowest rating. Look for a more "rubbery" tag or a thicker acrylic tag. (Most laminate ones have similar problems with pulling off of their leashes)
on March 30, 2014
These were perfect for what I needed. Sized just right for a business card. Elastic fasteners seem sturdy and flag design makes luggage stand out on the carousel. Good value and delivered on time for my trip.
on May 13, 2013
Good product. Recommend buying these luggage tags.
Really makes your bag stand out from others when picking up your luggage.
on June 17, 2013
the plastic tie looks like it is going to give on several use but the quality design is very nice
on June 5, 2012
Picked a few of these up at FLL (Ft Lauderdale Airport)a few years ago. They help make the luggage stand out quite a distance away...which is helpful for those of us who like the standard black luggage, difficult to ID from all the other black luggage at baggage claim. My business card slips into the plastic space on the reverse side of the tag. The durability of these tags has been solid over the years. Really like this product a lot.
on August 20, 2010
As cute as these were, they were gone off my luggage my very first trip. Don't know if they were stolen or just fell off but I was skeptical of the attachment from the start.
on December 8, 2011
These luggage tags worked well on my latest trip. Checked luggage takes a beating, but these tags held up to the abuse.
They also made it easy to identify my luggage from similar looking brands. Highly recommend these tags for your next trip.
on June 3, 2015
3rd time I've bought this exact same item. Usually last a few years until I somehow break/damage them in travel. Great luggage tag, makes it easy to spot my bags from those looking similar to mine.
on April 15, 2015
Bought these for my VERY patriotic 86 year old mother...she loves them!! Even with early stage macular(sp?) degeneration she had NO trouble identifying her bags. Her trip was baggage uneventful!