5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 5:17 Mins
Published 17 months ago by Gary Parlato

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after two uses
I live in Chicago and bought this umbrella for typical Chicago rain. Two of the metal wires closest to the shaft snapped the second time I opened it, and I was drenched on the way home that day. I won't be buying another.
Published 18 months ago by Jeremy Kun

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, April 16, 2013
Gary Parlato (new port richey, Florida) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Length:: 5:17 Mins

I like it so far but time will tell. Video says it all. I have been out in the rain now 5 times with it. Light rain to some real heavy rain. Protects one person reasonably well. I do however get somewhat wet if the wind is blowing the rain hard towards my back. It seems to be well made. Hang on to the umbrella because when it opens it opens with a lot of force.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking in the Rain, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
I walk daily regardless to weather conditions. Where I live rain is the most demanding of all the weather conditions. When it is raining, I have to use one hand at all times to hold my umbrella. This umbrella is easy to open, press button automatic. It is also easy to handle when wind is with the rain. In my shopping for umbrellas,I decided this was the best deal. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Form and Function, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
Aesthetically and functionally, this umbrella does the trick. Small enough for my bag, but so far, functional enough for decent rain. It has a nice soft rubber handle, and the mechanics work well. No complaints! I Recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and easy to carry with you, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
I've always preferred pocket umbrellas as they're easy to store in my backpack and are priceless in a pinch (the occasional downpour). I live in Massachusetts and this sturdy umbrella has held up well to the rain and moderate levels of wind. Covers a good area, which is useful for those who are carrying things.

The one downside I can think of is that it can be a little difficult to collapse the umbrella again. Other than that, this is probably the best pocket umbrella I've purchased (I've owned +/- 5). Worth the extra few dollars in my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets all expectations--exactly what you want, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
This travel umbrella meets all expectations:

* Looks good
* Light and compact
* Solid durability
* Commendable construction
* Does what an umbrella should

My wife burns through compact umbrellas like nobody's business. This one has lasted six months, and I expect at least three or four years out of it, which would make it a lifetime champ in our household. Can't say that I find any worthwhile faults in this umbrella. For the price, it's hard to beat.

While I was unfamiliar with the brand at the time of purchase, I will remember it now. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compact Umbrella, June 24, 2012
Damien (Miami, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I needed an umbrella that was compact enough to carry around and would not break after first use. I've only had to use it a couple times, but it has held up just fine. I was really impressed at the automatic open and close feature on such a small umbrella. Don't expect this umbrella to be a large; it's compact and made for only one person use. If you're looking for a very functional, compact umbrella I'd definitely recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Singing in the Rain, June 5, 2013
Greg K "Bummer" (Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
I have an umbrella in every vehicle- just in case. The ones I have had are really cheap junk. I realized this one day this spring when my wife and I had to stand in the rain at an event. I went to the car to get the umbrella and it was half broken, so we stayed half dry huddled under it. She complained about it's (and my) ineffectiveness to perform as intended. I ordered two of the Lewis N Clark Travel Umbrella for Mothers' Day. One for her, one for me. I was really impressed with the construction of this umbrella - seems to be quite heavy-duty, but quite compact. She's used hers once at a softball game and sang its praises. Get one.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
compact, sturdy, fits well in back pack side pocket; not much else to say, it's a basic black compact travel umbrella

4.0 out of 5 stars It's small, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
Opens and closes fine. Never used it. I'm returning it because it's smaller than I expected and I couldn't find the size listed in the product description when I bought it.

When open, it is appx 38" diameter & 42" arc length, which I suppose is to be expected from a "travel" umbrella.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best umbrella (trust me I know), January 30, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella (Apparel)
Needed an umbrella that wasn't too small (as I am a bigger guy) but still small enough not to get in the way of crowded sidewalks. This one is compact, and solid as hell. Will recommend

Lewis N. Clark  Automatic Travel Umbrella,Black,One Size