5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This product is great if you are going to hostel. Most hostels have lockable lockers but often you need your own lock. Sometimes the holes to secure the locker are smaller than will fit a typical pad lock or they are arranged in a way that a rigid lock cannot fit. This lock has fit every locker I have used in the past two years!
Published on January 25, 2011 by Tara

3.0 out of 5 stars awesome lock
this lock is great worked for what I needed it for, and it has a TSA lock side as well so your bag can be opened by TSA should it be suspicious and what not. only bad thing about this lock is the combination is relatively easy to change I think they made it a little to simple for the consumer that it might become a problem if your bag got into the wrong hands. but other...
Published 12 months ago by myersj045

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 25, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, easy to use and durable, September 15, 2008
At this low price (50% less than Tumi) these locks (which are virtually identical to Tumi cable locks) are better than the Tumi locks they give you with a Tumi bag purchase. The cable has the added ability to swivel/rotate so it doesn't get all bound up like one where the cable is firmly fixed on one end....This greatly improves the life of the locking cable...Of course they are TSA certified, so no worries when traveling in the USA

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert, July 28, 2012
T.J. (Texas/Italy) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was leery of the flex cable since I've only used the old-style locks before. Well, there's no comparison, the flex cable is really the way to go. It's so easy for things to get bent and twisted when your luggage goes through the airport, so something that can flex and bend without being snapped is nice. I also like how easy it is to pop the cable in and out, it's really a quality lock that works very smoothly. Because of the flexible cable, it also works better than the old-style lock as a zipper pull if you just want to keep it on your luggage all the time, which is what I am now doing. I've flown with these locks multiple times all around the world and the airports have had no issues with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little piece of mind., May 23, 2012
Yes there are a million ways that someone can get into your bag during your travels, and even the TSA prefers that you not put any locks on a bag at all these days.
Personally I'm the sort that feels something is better than nothing. Having used two of these locks on a trip abroad last year, I can say that they held up well against conveyor belts, trolleys and the occasional gorilla.
I've had no trouble with either lock and will be keeping them for my next trip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for most situations ..., August 4, 2013
BRinGA (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
No issues with the lock itself, it functions as described and it very easy to change the combination which was huge for me. I have 3 of these all set with the same code. With so many mixed reviews out there on travel locks it was hard to make a selection. I think the problem is that there is not one lock that works for all situations. For the majority of my bags these work perfectly and the flexible cable is great. I've even been able to use one lock to secure 2 zippers that were next to each other. However, on some of my bags the cable is too large to fit thru the holes on the zipper. I've got another bag that locks on the side and I feel like the loop is so large that is is likely to catch something/snag while in transit.

My advice is to buy these + a different type of lock and use the one that is best for that particular bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Security Lock to keep Honest People Honest, April 1, 2009
I use this lock to lock the zippers on my bag up when I'm leaving it at work. The flexible lock thingie makes it easy to thread it through the holes on my computer bag. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great traveling partner, August 6, 2012
Used six of these on 6 pieces of luggage of different brands. They served the purpose of security for my luggage as well as getting through airline security. On a trip I will not leave home without them on my luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage locks, September 26, 2011
We bought two of these lockS for a Russia, Finland and Norway trip and they worked flawlessly. We have since order two additional locks to use on our carry-on bags. Highly recommend these locks to all travelers.

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to use, December 23, 2012
Compared to some older locks I have this one is so easy to use. The cable design (vs traditional rigid padlock) makes it easy to insert and the numbers on the lock are large enough for my older eyeballs to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars good set, March 30, 2013
Set of two lock Victorinox Travel Sentry Approved Lock are good quality things which can make your bag safe when you travel. Solid construction and good material make them how Victronix product should look and work.

Lewis N. Clark TSA Cable Lock