4.0 out of 5 stars Great toiletry bag, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
It's the perfect size for me. It holds a lot. On my last trip, I had 6.75 fl oz shampoo, 1.7 fl oz conditioner, 10 fl oz shower gel, 6 oz apricot scrub, and another 1 oz apricot scrub in the middle compartment alone. I had everything else including a regular-size loofah in the other compartments. I love how the compartments are different, one is mesh, one is see-through plastic and the third is opaque which opens on all 3 sides. I would rate it 5 stars, but I prefer a simple hook to hang it and velcro strap to keep it closed instead of the plastic fasteners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 11, 2014
Rich (Palm Springs, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
I was looking for something that would conveniently carry everything needed for traveling. This is a nice bag with different compartments. It folds pretty flat when zipped shut - which was good with me- and still fits into duffels, rolling carry on's, etc. When flying, I simply stuff my quart-sized liquids into the center and pull that plastic bag out for the TSA.

You can get a pretty good idea about the product details from other reviews. I feel it is a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds Tons of Stuff!, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
Bag is surprisingly well made and very durable for the price. I bought this for a cruise I'm going on and wanted something that could fit all my toiletries, yet still fit in my backpack. This definitely fits the bill. It holds a lot, yet still remains relatively flat for easy packing. I was able to pack the following:
Travel size shaving cream
Two Razors
Toothbrush (full size)
Toothpaste (full size)
Travel mirror
Deodorant
Travel size contact lens solution and case
Extra pair of contact lenses
Nail clippers
Two Chapstick tubes
Three 3 oz tubes of sunscreen
One big stick of face sunscreen
Pair of glasses
Small bottle of shampoo
Bar of soap

Belt to hang bag will be a plus in the small bathroom on the ship. Overall, very satisfied with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Me Likey!, July 8, 2011
Haylee (Central Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
This is a great bag. While it may not hold as much as my usual double fold bag it is very nice because you can see everything and you can hang it on a doorknob or the back of the door and get it off the counter. My old style bad I have to dig through it to find anything so this solves that problem but since I take A LOT of stuff, I don't think it's all going to fit. I would still recommend it though because it will work for most people. I also try to compartmentalize items when I pack like all of my hair stuff in one bag, makeup in another, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
I bought this bag about a month ago, and it's great so far. It is very convenient to have all my toiletries and several basic cosmetics items in one bag, and whenever there is a 2-3 day trip, I just grab the bag and pack some clothes and I'm off! Now I don't have to worry about forgetting a toothbrush, shampoo, floss, etc. The bag has a buckle that can hang off anywhere (bathroom hooks or towel racks). It has a good number of compartments to separate all my stuffs. I'd definitely recommend getting it if you make multiple-day trips often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but it works for me, April 15, 2013
ChrisG (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
I use this for 2-3 day trips or overnight stays and it does the job. I have had it for at least a year. It is not an appropriate size for longer travel as the storage capacity is small. I use the travel kit clear bottles from Bed Bath and Beyond that are TSA approved sizes. I like that it folds into its self and hangs. Cleanup is easy; I rinse it out after each trip. I may buy another to have in my overnight bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit (Apparel)
I am glad I got this it's perfect for travel although I wish they made one like it only even bigger for another option do I could take my big shampoo and condititioner

Lewis N. Clark 1592 Hanging Toiletry Kit