5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to spot luggage tag

2.0 out of 5 stars Over rated
Published on January 9, 2012 by NoCo

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to spot luggage tag, October 1, 2009
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 2-Pack Neon Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
I purchased this luggage tag set before a flight (several flights ago now) since I thought it would make my bag easier to spot. I have the neon pink tags and they certainly are easy to spot! Felt just a bit flimsy when I first got them, but I've checked my bag multiple times and haven't had a problem yet with the tags falling off or my business card falling out. Note: If you use a business card in place of the provided information card, you might have to cut it down to make it fit easier. Overall, pretty good value for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, January 9, 2012
NoCo "JT" (Fort Collins, Co) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 2-Pack Neon Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
If you are looking for bright neon-colored luggage tags, regardless of price, that will clearly identify your luggage, these will fit the bill. I found them to be less substantial (solidly built) than expected and it is a pain to get the name and address tag inside it out - AND the window for the information on the name and address tag is too small, so it tends to block off some of the information if not put in 100% correctly. I got around it in part by using a peel and stick address label, knowing what part will show regardless of how the name and address tag shifts around. I don't see these as worth $5 each, but we will live with them. I would keep looking, but I wouldn't say they were a complete bust.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Strong - Not Worth The Money, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 2-Pack Neon Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
I bought two of these for a cross-country flight. When I picked my bags up at my destination, I was pleased that they were easily recognizable. Upon closer look, one of the tags had been separated from the band and was no longer attached. For this price, I expected something a lot more durable. I am very disappointed with these tags.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Spot These From a Mile, June 6, 2012
Joel Dauteuil (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
We'll see how durable they are but for the price they get the job done. I need something that makes my luggage stand out at the airport. I can spot these from a mile away.

If you want to print your own tags, the inside label needs to be 1 3/8 X 2.5 inches

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints so far, January 10, 2013
Andy Lynch (Lexington, KY) - See all my reviews
A luggage tag should be something that is easy to get right. However, there are plenty of sub par products out there. These are nice ones and have a few good things going for them. They are bright and therefore distinquishable. When you get off a cruise or are standing at the luggage carousel at the airport, these are pretty easy to spot in a sea of luggage.

They are nice for people like me who wish to look "cool" by not adding gaudy frills to your luggage to make them stand out (I got the neon green). No rainbow luggage straps or hot pink puff balls for me.

They are also fairly durable and have survived an army of baggage handlers to date.

The two pack is also great as you save some money in the deal. Plenty of people travel with more than one bag.

Update: these have survived two week-long cruises with no sign of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage Labels, October 5, 2011
I bought these to stand out on my bags for easy identification. I got the hot pink ones, and you could see them the moment the luggage hit the roundabout.
They seem to be well made too.

5.0 out of 5 stars ID that really stands out, September 15, 2012
I liked these. For the price they do everything I need them to do. The color makes them stand out and all the information is on the inside yet can be seen from outside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible and Cheap!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark 2-Pack Neon Leather Luggage Tag (Apparel)
I recieved these and they are more like very cheap plasic glued to cardboard (I suppose this is bonded the leather). The plastic was coming unglued from the "leather" and they were flimsy and would definitly not hold up to the wear and tear of luggage being thrown around. All of the reviews seemed to make this product a safe choice. I found better quality tags at Wal-mart for $3 for a 2 pack of synthetic leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, durable luggage tags, June 13, 2011
I ordered these from Amazon. They are really great and durable. They are neon colored. Really bright! Just like the image shows! You get 2 tags in each package.
I loved the tags. I already used them in my last trip, and my luggage was easy to spot when it came out (at the airport).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, January 9, 2013
Nice bright tags, easy to spot and are like old fashion tags that I always used. Easy to put your name or slide a business card into the slot. Well made, lasted multiple flights and plane changes.

Lewis N. Clark 2-Pack Neon Leather Luggage Tag