Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 26, 2012
If you are considering a private pocket for your monies, documents, passport, etc., this is an excellent choice. It has it all. I received mine and was very impressed with the quality and all it has to offer. It has lots of pockets and a see-through for special identification. It is very lightweight and comfortable making it ideal to wear inside or outside your clothing. It also has the RFID which important these days. I travel a lot and can give this the highest rating. Thanks for considering.
33 comments|381 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2015
Very nice neck pouch, took it on my last trip to Europe which fit very comfortably under my shirt. The side zippers on the pouch fit my passport perfectly. Had plenty of space to put my boarding passes and my money securely! I had no worries of it breaking or falling off of me. I recommend this product!
review image
22 comments|164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I looked at a LOT of these security neck wallets and very glad I settled on this one...the 2 side zippered pockets were handy for different currencies and passport/debit card popped right into the larger top pocket...I wore across my body and tucked into my pants waistband. One companion got pick-pocketed on the Madrid subway...100Euros right out of his FRONT pants pocket...that was an expensive lesson but thru Spain and Africa I was fine...nice that it has the Rfid protection (that's where your credit card can be read by an external device...not really prevalent but out there). Worth it!! Get one!!
99 comments|323 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
I like everything about this pouch - the pockets hold wallet, phone, change, kleenex, cough drops and lip gloss; everything I need, and I can slip my keys onto one of the zipper tag. Fabric is soft and sturdy nylon, the strap adjusts easily.
11 comment|196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
The clear window on the outside is perfect for the oft-needed driver's license, but it is open at the top. I'd feel better if it had a zipper, or even Velcro closure.
11 comment|181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2013
Partly because a few Amazon reviewers said the zippers broke on this, I didn't use the zippers. I put money and, when needed, my passport in the top compartment and used the windowed card holder to put a ship's id in. I carried it during ship's excursions, under my clothes, and also wore it while touring Rome on my own. A few people who didn't use this product got their money or wallets swiped; I didn't. That doesn't prove anything; just saying. It's lightweight, unobtrusive, comfortable enough, and easy to carry. Works well under clothes (the idea) and also serves as handy little carrier for outside the clothes, when less vigilance is required. A note about airport security: When I wore it hidden under my clothes and didn't mention it, I wasn't asked to remove it. But if the strap showed and the TSA staff spotted it, I was required to remove it and pass it through the Xray machine with the rest of my carry-on stuff.
0Comment|159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2013
Well constructed and very lightweight. You forget you have it around your neck. Plenty of room for necessities without having to carry a billfold.
on January 1, 2014
This product does not reduce RFID emissions. I put my work badge in it and I am able to access the reader with no change on the distance to activate the access lock. I put aluminum foil in the product around my badge and that reduced the RFID signature by over 90%. I wrote an email to customer service at Lewis N. Clark to find out if there was a trick to use this product and received no response.

I do not recommend this prodcut for reducing RFID signals.
1212 comments|369 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2013
I chose this product after hours of comparison on-line shopping. I have had a neck wallet for traveling for years so I know what to look for. I liked the zippered pocckets and I was looking for an Rfid product for foreign travel.
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
Overall this is a pretty good product, but it leaves a bit to be desired. In particular, the way the neck strap attaches to the pouch is awkward and causes the flap to bunch up a bit. While this isn't the most covert product you could buy, the way the strap attached does cause it to stick our a bit more, and I just find that counterproductive.
review image review image