5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, durable and lightweight
Published on April 17, 2010 by DocHey

3.0 out of 5 stars Well built, but doesn't velcro when you have large bills (pounds/euros)
If you are planning on traveling with any 100 Pound or 100 Euro notes, the pouch is not long enough to securely velcro this shut. You can fit a few in and squish them, but it makes it bulkier and annoying. If they had JUST made this 1 cm longer it would be perfect.
Published 21 months ago by marcie

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, durable and lightweight, April 17, 2010
DocHey (Berea, KY United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter and I each got got one of these for a two week educational tour of Italy and Greece. We were on the go daily from 7 am to 10 pm and this handy pouch was comfortable to wear and convenient to access when dining or shopping. The adjustable neck strap allowed each of us to hang the pouch where she was most comfortable. I kept mine under my shirt and long enough to tuck at my waistband at my side, while my daughter let hers hang loosely under her t-shirts. One night I even fell asleep with mine on and was not inconvenienced.

Several different pockets allowed me to keep my passport and 2 currencies separate. I was even able to carry a small nylon billfold for credit cards and receipts as well as a one page itinerary which I consulted pretty frequently.

The instructions say hand wash, but we tossed ours into the washer in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle and they came out in great shape.

We heartily recommend this pouch !

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis N Clark neck stash, May 8, 2011
Wonderful product! Just got back from a week in Italy and it came in handy. Each stash has 3 pockets - I used the big one for my passport, the middle for credit cards and the small for some Euros. I kept it under my shirt and then tucked into the waistband of my pants so it was not detectable at all under my clothes and if I needed to get it out I could discretely pull out of my waistband but probably would be better to keep a few Euros in an outside pocket. I would like to add that my husband also had one but teased me that I was too paranoid and asked me if I was going to sleep with it. He did put his passport under his shirt in the stash however insisted on keeping his wallet in his front left pocket and got it picked on a crowded subway. He is such a nice guy he also had his pin number in with his debit card so the criminals were able to get money out of our checking acct quickly and easily. They went to 3 different ATM's within 7 minutes and withdrew the daily maximum. They also got his credit cards and driver license but because he did still have his passport we were able to get on the plane the h*ll out of Italy. I know this isn't the place to say it but please be careful over there. We were there the weekend of the pope's beatification and everything was jammed packed!! It is easy to say "be alert and aware of your surroundings" but it is so much better to have your valuables under your clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for Travelers, September 26, 2010
S. Cree (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I used the Lewis N. Clark Neck Stash on my recent trip to Italy and France and I felt secure in knowing that all of my valuables including passports, credit cards and cash were safe. I had read some security alerts of pick pockets at the tourist areas of the places I visited and with all of my valuables in my neck stash and nothing in my pockets I felt completely safe. I placed the neck stash over my shoulder and under my arm underneath my shirt and surprisingly the patented TravelDry fabric did not transmit any sweat to the stash. I highly recommend the Lewis N. Clark for all travelers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for people who travel, November 19, 2009
Can't go anywhere without this. Comfortable material you can even wear under your clothing. Hands free, worry free travels! Keeps all your tickets, boarding passes, passports and money safe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 22, 2010
Eva (TX, United States) - See all my reviews
A steal at 10.99 imho.

This neck stash holds my new Kindle(2010 model), phone, passport, wallet and sansa mp3 player.

If the back panel was see through, I could read my kindle without taking it out of the neck stash, that would be even better :)

Thank you Lewis N Clark & Amazon.

Edit; If you want to be able to close the top flap, the Lewis N. Clark DELUXE Neck Stash will fit all this and you'll be able to close the flap.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to agree...this is a good product for travelers..., June 30, 2010
It gives you room to keep your passport (even in a leather passport cover American Tourister Leather Passport Cover), credit cards, important papers, and even has room for some money, and keeps it in a secure place around your neck. You can keep it tucked between your shirt and t-shirt for security and still get easy access to whatever you need in it. It is of lightweight nylon construction that doesn't make you hot where you carry it.

Don't travel without it!

Pluses:
Prime eligible
Small, lightweight, but holds a good bit of 'stuff'

Minuses:
None at this time

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in very handy!, March 28, 2011
Really came in handy when my family and I flew overseas. Although I didn't experience any issues with the natives abroad per se, but I had the extra peace-of-mind of stashing my valuables in this pouch. The only thing that gets me is the warning label it came with.... something along the lines of "cancer causing" chemicals. Not a big deal because now of these days, our cell phones cause more radiation harm and who knows what else in our society. But why the heck do these companies have to use such materials in the first place? Why not use some more natural based materials? We're eating and breathing this stuff in droves already. Sorry for the tangent / vent but had to be said. But yeah, if you're going to wear this as an everyday carry, then perhaps I would be worried about that warning label. If it's only in moderation or an occasional trip abroad, I wouldn't be so worried. Still great product overall.

One more thing, this doesn't have to be worn around the neck. I was able to secure it pretty easy around my waist and hide it under my shirt & waistline. Just pull the draw string and adjust the tie lock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Little Travel Pouch, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Neck Stash (Apparel)
I upgraded from my old hidden pouch and mostly am pleased with this. I like the 3 separate compartments, so I can keep my passport separate from credit cards and money. I also like the mesh separation between the largest and middle sized pockets so I can quickly see what is in both at the same time. I'm guessing that the other reason for mesh is for airflow. The strap seems to be sewn well and will adjust to a length that you could tuck this into the top of your pants, which would make it a little more convenient to reach into it as if it was a pocket. I do wish that the plastic part that is used to adjust the strap bigger or smaller was less bulky. There is no way it won't show under summer clothes. My only other complaint is that the pocket closure is velcro so it is really noisy when you are trying to "quietly" take out money or credit cards. I'd rather not call attention to the fact that I have a hidden pouch. I wish it had a top zipper instead. I'm thinking of taking off the velcro and putting a button or snap closure on it instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel pouch, February 28, 2011
I took this to Guatemala and used it to carry my passport, a credit card and cash. It worked great. I was able to sling it over my shoulder under my clothes and tuck it into my pants or shorts. It was comfortable and light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, September 6, 2012
I purchased this neck wallet for a trip to NYC in October. On Labor Day, I took it on a trial run to the Pittsburgh Zoo. It was an extremely hot day and I was concerned that the wallet would be the worse for wear after the day was over. Not So! The light weight material dried quickly and showed no sign of the water and sweat it was subjected to. Also, it held my money, credit cards, zoo membership card and diabetic testing supplies with ease.

This is an excellent product.

Lewis N. Clark Neck Stash