5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, exceeded expectations
Published on September 20, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars disgusting
pillows just bursting at the seams in several places after only 1.5 hours of use!
pillows were not too inflated!
Published on October 16, 2012 by Olga

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, exceeded expectations, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Lewis N. Clark Original Neckrest Inflatable Pillow (Apparel)
I bought this neck pillow in an airport about 9 years ago thinking even if it only lasted for the long trip I was about to take, it would have been worth it. 9 years and almost a million air miles later, it finally sprung a leak. I can say I used this pillow often and it well outlasted my expectations. I bought this over a traditional pillow due to it's compact size when deflated, and it's adjustable by inflating or deflating to you preference.

One thing to note - if you inflate it before the plane takes off, it will inflate more as the plane reaches cruising altitude due to the lower air pressure.

I've read some reviews about the valve. For me, I never wanted it 100% full - that's not comfortable to me. I fill it to about 80%. So the little bit of air loss while transitioning from my mouth to closing the valve is not a concern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, November 28, 2007
I used this on a plane, train, and bus...worked great! I love the inflatable because you can adjust it to your needs. The prefilled pillows can sag and not be as comfortable. I highly recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars disgusting, October 16, 2012
pillows were not too inflated!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, October 29, 2013
It's not an extremely comfortable pillow, but i"ll give it a 4-star rating based on the price. It packs down small, so it's great if you're trying to save space. I used it during an around-the-world trip where I had 15 flights over 2 months, and it lasted the whole trip. On the 8+ hour flights I had to re-inflate once, but otherwise I had no issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Neckrest Inflatable Pillow unfunctionality, June 8, 2008
Buba "Joe" (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
The Inflatable Pillow was designed by person who never used it. Practically it is not possible to inflate it and keep air inside, because the valve is to short. I and my wife tried to use it on airplane but without success. Valve should be redesigned. I will categorically NOT recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Travel, July 6, 2011
I used this item on a flight to Africa and back, 15 hours each way. I don't think I would have survived without this pillow. Really comfortable and it folds up into this really neat pouch. You could slip it into your back pocket when deflated. The price is great too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, December 9, 2013
Poor quality, started to leak air after only a few usages, did not last more than 2-3months, would not recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Handle Airplane Pressure Changes, January 15, 2014
I bought this for my most recent flight across the Atlantic because it looked economical. I blew it up (which took some skill), put it around my neck and fell asleep. By the time the captain turned off the seat belt sign, the neckrest had over inflated due to the pressure change and eventually deflated on me. So much for a rested neck.

Also, I concur with other complaining about the seams cutting into your neck. I ended up having to put my hood up on my sweatshirt to avoid it scratching me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Improved the comfort on a long bus trip, August 9, 2013
I purchased this pillow for a friend who was going on a 12 hour (one way) bus trip. She had never traveled with a neck rest pillow and said it really helped the trip be more comfortable. The storage package is nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Pillow, March 11, 2013
Easy to pack and easy to blow up on the plane for the long rides. Price was great and color was good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›