5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and lightweight

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet expectations
Published 12 months ago by DW

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and lightweight, November 26, 2012
Shari Cohen (El Cajon, CA USA) - See all my reviews
If you are considering a private pocket for your monies, documents, passport, etc., this is an excellent choice. It has it all. I received mine and was very impressed with the quality and all it has to offer. It has lots of pockets and a see-through for special identification. It is very lightweight and comfortable making it ideal to wear inside or outside your clothing. It also has the RFID which important these days. I travel a lot and can give this the highest rating. Thanks for considering.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Pick, December 26, 2012
I looked at a LOT of these security neck wallets and very glad I settled on this one...the 2 side zippered pockets were handy for different currencies and passport/debit card popped right into the larger top pocket...I wore across my body and tucked into my pants waistband. One companion got pick-pocketed on the Madrid subway...100Euros right out of his FRONT pants pocket...that was an expensive lesson but thru Spain and Africa I was fine...nice that it has the Rfid protection (that's where your credit card can be read by an external device...not really prevalent but out there). Worth it!! Get one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fabric, January 6, 2013
I like everything about this pouch - the pockets hold wallet, phone, change, kleenex, cough drops and lip gloss; everything I need, and I can slip my keys onto one of the zipper tag. Fabric is soft and sturdy nylon, the strap adjusts easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one shortcoming, January 17, 2013
jugador45 "jugador32" (Arden, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
The clear window on the outside is perfect for the oft-needed driver's license, but it is open at the top. I'd feel better if it had a zipper, or even Velcro closure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet expectations, January 1, 2014
This product does not reduce RFID emissions. I put my work badge in it and I am able to access the reader with no change on the distance to activate the access lock. I put aluminum foil in the product around my badge and that reduced the RFID signature by over 90%. I wrote an email to customer service at Lewis N. Clark to find out if there was a trick to use this product and received no response.

I do not recommend this prodcut for reducing RFID signals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and roomy, January 27, 2013
Well constructed and very lightweight. You forget you have it around your neck. Plenty of room for necessities without having to carry a billfold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck Stash, January 14, 2013
I chose this product after hours of comparison on-line shopping. I have had a neck wallet for traveling for years so I know what to look for. I liked the zippered pocckets and I was looking for an Rfid product for foreign travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, useful, July 21, 2013
Pen Name (Springfield, Virginia) - See all my reviews
Partly because a few Amazon reviewers said the zippers broke on this, I didn't use the zippers. I put money and, when needed, my passport in the top compartment and used the windowed card holder to put a ship's id in. I carried it during ship's excursions, under my clothes, and also wore it while touring Rome on my own. A few people who didn't use this product got their money or wallets swiped; I didn't. That doesn't prove anything; just saying. It's lightweight, unobtrusive, comfortable enough, and easy to carry. Works well under clothes (the idea) and also serves as handy little carrier for outside the clothes, when less vigilance is required. A note about airport security: When I wore it hidden under my clothes and didn't mention it, I wasn't asked to remove it. But if the strap showed and the TSA staff spotted it, I was required to remove it and pass it through the Xray machine with the rest of my carry-on stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels Fragile But Maintaining, February 8, 2013
I needed something to carry shot records, passport, money, dog tags, and a wallet. I saw this on Amazon and decided to purchase it. I thought this would be sturdier than it feels but it has accompanied me across the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico in airports and the cities thus far and keeps all important documents close to my person. Frequent travelers should have this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 11, 2013
Has room for everything, protects everything, but still small enough to hide under a shirt if you choose. The strap is plenty long. I plan to wear under my shirt and when I need something I can loosen the strap and pull it out of the bottom of my shirt. This way you don't have to take it on and off. I am glad the strap will allow this. I am very happy with this purchase and think you will be too.

Lewis N. Clark Rfid Neck Stash