Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 15, 2006 3:52:41 PM PDT
I remember seeing this movie in the '80s where Jerry goes in to a restaurant and asks for a steak. The waitress comes back with MULTIPLE choices for the salad, and then the dressing (including Thousand Island Dressing and 3-Mile Island dressing), then the potato, finally the steak, then how do you want it cooked, drink, etc. Then how do you want to pay. He finally goes out to get his car and the valet proceed to ask question and Jerry knocks him out. I just don't remember a funnier scene, but can't find out what movie that was in. Can anyone help?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2006 6:00:38 PM PST
that was cracking up. I can't find it anywhere!!! Jerry also went to the meat counter for some lunch meat and asked for ham. The same lady started rambling on about all the choices Jerry could choose from. It

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2006 1:34:49 PM PST
I think that was Hardly Working. A funnier Jerry Lewis movie you can not find.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2009 4:47:54 AM PST
i hope the other guy is right about the title. i am heading to the movie store today. I searched for this movie years ago after only seeing the thousand island dressing scene on tv- my parents thought i was nuts. They told me it was a mad, mad, mad, mad, world- boy were they wrong!!! Thanks for loving that scene to!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2009 1:41:53 PM PDT
dear linda-i believe that the movie you want is " the king of comedy " with robert de'nero. hope iv'e been some help to you. bill.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2009 1:49:46 PM PDT
dear megan- your right. thanks for enlighten me.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2009 1:56:19 PM PDT
dear annette- again robert may be right too. before you leave check it out on the enternet. one of us may be wrong and of course one of us is right. it can only be one or the other ( movie)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2009 1:03:55 AM PST
The film your looking for is indeed "Cracking Up", A.K.A. "Smorgasbord". It's not the others listed. I know the film very well! We showed it as part of the Jerry Lewis retrospective at the theater I work at.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions