5.0 out of 5 stars good experience
This rocking chair ($99) is a very close replica to the much more expensive Eames for Herman Miller rocking chair ($479) from Design Within Reach. It looks great in my apartment, was easy to assemble and only a designer could really tell it's not the real thing. It didn't take long to arrive either. Overall good experience.
Published on November 8, 2010 by Leslie Marie Sharp

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks GREAT!...buut it's uncomfortable
This rocking chair looks great!! It's exactly what you want in a modern nursery or small space.
However, it wouldn't work for a room where your current furniture is normal sized...because it's SMALL.

Published on April 26, 2011 by Christie Raymond

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks GREAT!...buut it's uncomfortable, April 26, 2011

It's smallness makes it incredibly uncomfortable. The back raises to about the middle of my back and I'm 5'3". Therefor there's no support or anywhere to rest your head if you are using the rocker for 'baby' reasons: nursing, rocking, etc...

Also, it naturally is tilted back instead of upright. This adds to the discomfort...especially if you're prego.

5.0 out of 5 stars good experience, November 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replica chair for the price., December 3, 2013
K. Wilson (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LexMod Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White (Misc.)
We have an authentic Eames Rocker for our living room, but wanted one for our bedroom. So I'm comparing the real one (priced at 4 times the cost, to this one).

And for the price, you can't beat it. Although be aware that the rockers are much smaller than the original and the molded plastic can sometimes show imperfections where it was molded (in certain lights). But for the price this is a great purchase. Also be aware that the rockers aren't true Walnut color and are a bit lighter. But not bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits the bill, March 6, 2011
C. Embree (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have wanted the Eames rocker for many years but can not afford the real thing so this fits the bill for now. The chair part feels cheap and I am not sure how many years of enjoyment we will get out of it but for the price, it is good. Instead of fiberglass like the original chairs, this one is plastic and a little more flexible that I would like. I would not let someone over 200 lbs sit on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for us!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: LexMod Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White (Misc.)
We bought two of these chairs for our nursery. Baby is still 3 moths away, but we find ourselves just hanging out in these chairs. Incredibly comfortable, super super EASY assembly (4 screws, took about 3 mins/ chair), well packed for shipping, feels sturdy and rocks smoothly. They do look low, but it's because the back is low. The seat itself is actually almost as high as all of our other chairs, but the back of the bucket is angles downward to give a little extra leg room. My wife is 5' 2" and I'm 6'2" and we both rave about how comfortable these are. Not something to nap in, but great for a relaxing cup of coffee...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! So happy with it!, February 1, 2012
I read a lot of reviews after I placed my order (I know). And a few said it was hard to put together. Um, there are four screws. They attach the leg-rocker assembly which is together already to the seat. That's it! If you find that difficult, don't buy any more furniture online!

And, man, it is ridiculously comfortable. Maybe I am the exact right size but it totally supports my lower back, the arms are just where I would want them, the rocking motion is soothing, in a word- perfect!

Also, shipped quickly, packed well.

3.0 out of 5 stars rocker, February 23, 2012
the seller was very helpful when I wanted to return the product. The holes for the screws did not line up and they said there would be no problem returning the chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO WORTH IT!, November 7, 2012
Even though this didn't come with instructions, it was very easy to figure out what goes where because the tools and screws are separated indicating where to use them. Beautiful chair!!! And for $119, compared to $479+ for the real one, it is worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with these chairs, July 8, 2014
This review is from: LexMod Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White (Misc.)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of these. They were a great price and super easy to put together. They're extremely comfortable and my kids love rocking in them. If I had one complaint it would be that they're a little smaller than I expected, visually. They're comfortable but their presence is underwhelming. It could just be that the chairs I replaced were visually larger and had a different footprint on the space - maybe I'll get used too it. Even if I don't ... They're so beautiful - who cares if they're petite!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope you like it because you cannot return it, July 7, 2014
R. Haynes (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LexMod Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White (Misc.)
This chair is not made of a smooth hard plastic - it is that textured semi-pliable plastic like school chairs are made of and so the only way it looks like the original is in a picture. Buyer beware - although I don't know why since this ships from Amazon - they are telling me that there are NO RETURNS for this product. Just as the other reviewers mentioned - it is really small - but that was okay for me because I wanted it for a child but I am just really disappointed in the material used to make the chair - you kind of stick to the chair and have to wiggle out. I am really surprised by the high ratings.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

LexMod Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker in White
$370.00 $93.62
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies