5.0 out of 5 stars more compatible
I had problems with the SanDisk 128MB SD card in a Sharp VEC-G40U digital camera, so I tried the Lexar. It works perfectly, and lets me hold about 100 4 megapixel pictures in JPG format.
It does what it supposed to do, and Lexar guarentees compatibility.
Published on January 2, 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU HAVE A TEKXON DIGITAL CAMERA DO NOT GET THIS!
IF YOU HAVE A TEKXON DIGITAL CAMERA DO NOT GET THIS because when you put the memory card in and you turn the camera on the screen goes black!
Published on February 4, 2006 by Tyler Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars more compatible, January 2, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Lexar Media 128 MB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
It does what it supposed to do, and Lexar guarentees compatibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Cards Memory Cards, May 23, 2003
Charles Chun (Orange County, CA United States) - See all my reviews
There are so many memory cards these days, people wonder which one to buy and if there is a difference if at all.
This SD card I specifically purchased for the PALM Tungsten T, but I've purchased Lexar for many other components, mainly the digital camera.
All digital cameras have lag between shots, etc. Certain memory cards are faster, hence reducing lag time. Some cards are known to problematic and thats where the RELIABILITY factors in. If you care about your data, whether it be on you palm, camera, mp3 player... make sure you're using GOOD media. Lexar is just one of those that have been fairly consistent and well priced.
There are other brands that are just as good as the lexar (so i'm not a lexar-enthusiast), but the reason to get good quality media/memory for your device opposed to getting the cheapest no brander or sandisk (they have higher end models that are good as well) is mainly SPEED and RELIABILITY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexar is the best!, March 7, 2003
By A Customer
So far, so good! I bought this card to accompany my new, Casio Exilim...has worked like a dream. Just slide it in and ready to go! I can hold 120 pictures, set at 1600 by 1200 (the largest mine will go), and set at the highest quality, Fine, and the camera is 2.0 mp. Of course, the larger the megapixel, you will hold less pictures...but if I set mine to Normal quality, the number jumps to 170.
These cards are faster than my SanDisk card. Lexar is the best I have had so far. Don't believe the myth that all cards are the same, because it simply is not true. Lexar is the best! Read/write usage is more reliable and much quicker than the SanDisk. Overall, a great, solid product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect., July 27, 2003
Rheumor (New Orelans) - See all my reviews
I've used Lexar cards for quite a while, and they have always worked great. The SD cards (interchangeable with MMCs) are inherently fast (writing time to the card can slow your camera), are excellent misers of battery power and have a distinctive cost advantage over most other brands. You really cannot go wrong with Lexar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Lexar, April 15, 2003
By A Customer
I purchased the lexar card for my new Tungsten. It has worked perfectly from the moment I took it out of the package and put it in the palm. No formatting was required. File transfer is fast and hastle free. Definitely a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, August 23, 2003
I bought one for my new digital camera, and I'm very glad I did. It's really not that huge of an expense (compare it to what you might spend on film), and it's vital if you plan to ever take more than a few good pictures at any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 29, 2003
Works as advertised, have not had a single problem with it since installing it in my Tungsten T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 26, 2005
I bought this card for my Kodak Easy Share 3.1 mp camera. Before I ordered it I was a little worried that it might not work, but I was very happy that when I received it, it worked right off without having to format it or anything. I bought it specifically for a Duran Duran concert on July 18th in Orlando; I took 80+ pictures and did not have to wait long after each picture to take another one. I then took the card to Walmart to have the pictures printed, and it worked fine there as well. If you are looking for a reliable memory card to hold a lot of pictures, try this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rock Solid, December 25, 2004
Got a 128 mb card for my digital camera then a few days ago dropped my camera from 5 feet or more on hard concrete floor with the card in it.

just put back batteries and turned on the camera the card was reading as normal as though nothing happened.

Lexar does make quality products and mine was made in taiwan.

write speed is very good only one off photos make it slow else it is very fast .will stick to lexar always

got 121mb on inseting the card but that is natural due to a data overhead in every card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, August 11, 2005
Lexar it's a very good brand for your choose of a memory device. I've a memory stick format 128mb since 1 year and a half and I think it's better than other brands.

Lexar Media 128 MB Secure Digital Card