Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 5, 2012
This Lexar Professional 400x 32 GB SDHC UHS-I Card LSD32GCTBNA400 is FAST. Not only is it rated at the Class 10 speed spec but it is also rated as a UHS-I compliant card which delivers up to the 400x (or 60MB/s) read speeds. Using USB 2.0 and transferring AVCHD .MTS video files from my Panasonic AG-AMC40 to my PC, I get around a 23MB/s transfer speed. Using a USB 2.0 card reader, I get about anywhere from 20-27MB/s. When using a USB 3.0 card reader, the transfer speed jumps up to around 50-58MB/s. So if you want the fastest transfer speeds FROM card to PC, you will need a USB 3.0 compliant card reader.

Using this Lexar card in my Panasonic AG-HMC40 HD Camcorder gives flawless operation. The speed of the card can easily handle the top write speed of the Panasonic camcorder (which is 24Mbps). Videos recorded are flawless and I get no errors. Using this card in my Nikon D7000 DSLR yields perfect results too. I am able to shoot at 6fps in both RAW and JPEG and the camera offloads the images onto the card fast and the card keeps up without breaking a sweat! Lexar even has a faster version of this card rated at 600x (or 90MB/s) for use in the highest-end DSLR and 3D AVCHD2 video camcorders.

I also have a Sandisk Class 10 UHS-I compliant card and this Lexar beats it in speed. But that's because the Sandisk is only rated at 45MB/s whilst this is rated at 60MB/s. Sandisk also has a Class 10 UHS-I card at 600x (94MB/s) but when testing, I find out I still get a little better speed via the Lexar than the Sandisk. Both are amazing memory modules.

I would definitely order this product again and I think I might next time order one of the SDXC cards so I can get 64GB or 128GB capacity. In fact, I think I might order some right now. In the end, you can rest assured that if you purchase this Lexar Professional SDHC card, not only will you be getting blazing fast speeds but you are purchasing a product that professional photographers and videographers swear by and one of the top quality memory brands money can buy.
on July 30, 2012
I purchased this card for my new Nikon D800. With my previous camera, I had never used anything other than SanDisk, and their pricing is higher than all of the other manufacturers. I read all about this card and decided to give it a go. It has excellent write speed, and shooting at 5 FPS has never seen a hiccup. I will continue to use Lexar cards from here on out!
on July 21, 2013
I have been using Sandisk sd cards in my devices forever. They have been reliable and reasonably priced. When I upgraded my DSLR I started getting busy signals when shooting pictures, especially in rapid succession. It was frustrating to have so many missed photos. After doing some research I decided to try a faster card. The Lexar Pro cards were faster than what I had and were less expensive than the comparable Sandisk. Since I switched cards I have not had a busy signal, missed shot, or any integrity issues. Overall, It has out-performed my Sandisk cards in every device I have tried. Fast, reliable, and reasonably priced; it's exactly what I was looking for.
on September 11, 2012
At work,we usualy use around 40 memory cards of the same brand but for my personal use, I only trust Lexar. Since my first card, a Lexar 1GB 80x speed CF card when a 128mb is the normal, I never use other brand as I never have a problem with it and the read and write speed is faster than the other brand. A corrupted images or card always happens with our company issued card ( a different brand) but until now my Lexars never gave me this issue even my first 1GB card still in use after almost 10 years.
on June 19, 2012
A must have if you own a high end camera and you shoot in RAW. Very fast write speed allowing quick shot to shot time. A solid investment that lets you maximize a camera's capabilities.
on March 3, 2015
It's a fast card, and I've never had any problems with it. The size, 32GB, seems just about right, too. I have been warned that if you have a huge card and end up putting a ton of pictures on it, you run the risk of having all those pictures lost if you lose the card or have it malfunction. Something to keep in mind when selecting a card...it may be inconvenient to change cards, but it's more devastating to lose awesome pictures.
on September 14, 2015
I have had no problems with these using them regularly (monthly) for the past four years. I only use them for photos (I don't use my cameras for video so can't speak to their effectiveness for that), but I do show RAW and often continuous shooting and the speed capture is great. I've never had one freeze up (I have about a dozen I use regularly) and have always been able to retrieve my images easily. I use the 32GB, 16GB and 8 GB. I probably use the 8 and 16 more often just because I prefer having less on a disk "just in case" something happens, but again have had no problems even when the 32GB is full of RAW images. I wouldn't personally use any other brand other than Lexar Professional.
on December 30, 2015
Great quality card, but if you need faster speeds for large RAW files, get the faster cards.

SD cards are so cheap now, I would recommend just getting the faster cards right away.
Lexar has really stepped up their game recently, so buy with confidence. I mainly buy Lexar now professionally and have never had an issue (to date - "knocks on wood").
on October 17, 2015
There is not much explaining to do with this product, other than the fact mine came with a bit of a default. This might be my camera, but every once in a while the memory card will just fail and I mean fail as in the camera will think there is no card when it is in the slot and the video just doesn't record onto the card. Again, this might be my camera but that it why I rated this 3 stars...
on December 14, 2015
I have many Lexar cards, I like them because they all are very fast, some of them are CF (very good) others are SD, but SD cards are made of cheap plastic, the little plastic arround golden connectors started to get broken, It's no easy to pull inside of the memory reader of my computer, i'm afraid some day i will lose the pictures i had taken and the cards will stop working.
The CF cards are very strong like a little thank, the SDs don't.
I would like these were more durable