Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 28, 2011
I bought this in hopes that it would help protect the screen of my 5 years olds newly boughten leappad tablet. The product does just that and is great quality for a screen protector. The tablet is highly sensative to finger marks and residue, but I have no doubt that the protector will prevent future scratches and perminent marks that would be enevitable being a 5 yr old's toy. There is a slight issue with air bubbles because it's so efficient at sticking to the screen once applied, but tips on the box helps and its very much worth it to keep it in as good condition as possible. Love this product.
on November 28, 2011
Great screen protector for a very hands on toy! The application of it is the same as any screen protector for a smart phone. The main challenges are getting it aligned properly and keeping air bubble to a minimum. It seems to hold up fine to grubby little fingers and wipes clean to remove sticky fingerprints.
on June 10, 2012
I'm not sure how well LeapPads are built to withstand a youngster who jabs at the screen with the stylus, but our 3yo is pretty rough (despite my telling her she doesn't need to be). This screen protector is unmarked, so I am happy that it's on there. I know on some phone screen protectors, they tend to "yellow" things, but this is not happening with this protector. It truly is crystal clear.
on December 30, 2012
This screen protector is totally invisible & moments after my granddaughter started playing w/her leappad she scarred the protector & was SO happy it was there. Excellent product. Would buy again without a doubt.
on December 27, 2011
Purchased this item for my sons leapfrog leappad. A little aggrivated that I spent $10.00 for a piece of plastic but even more aggrivated that once this item was placed on its intended host, the leappad would NOT work with this item in place. Save your money and DON'T purchase this item.
on December 25, 2012
This thing does not cover the whole screen. IT is about 1/2" short. Look around for one that is the correct size.
on December 8, 2011
A friend put this screen on my leappad for me, but got a piece of dirt under it, leappad worked great but when I got home I removed it and cleaned the sticky side of protector with a piece of scotch tape, worked great! however, after I reapplied it, the screen would not respond to touch. After freaking that my kids christmas present was broken before he recieved it, I peeled the protector off, and the screen responded fine. Obviously, I applied the protector wrong, how I dont know, maybe i didnt stick the edges good enough. I will try again applying it. The item fit the leappad screen very well, I can take it off,clean and reapply. And I do believe it will do great in protecting the screen from being scratched. Just beware its possible to place the protector on wrong and have leappad not work.
on December 27, 2013
Seller clearly stated that it would fit a LeapPad Ultra, it does not even cover 2/3's of the screen. Will fit a LeapPad or even a LeapPad 2.
on February 13, 2013
Perfect fit, nice protection that does not limit the functions of the Leappad2, Invisible and soft to the touch. Very nice investment.
on June 22, 2013
Great product. Certainly saved my daughters LeapPad. Works as stated and holds up very well. A must for protecting your screen.