Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Color: Brown|Change
Price:$631.29+ Free shipping

on March 26, 2012
Received chair today via FedEx. Excellent packaging. Chair was protected very well. It's very solid and well made. I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between this and the real-deal.

I will say that the stand, although made of a very solid and durable feeling metal, does wobble slightly, as the legs aren't perfectly aligned with the floor. This, however, is fixable by buying some additional felt or something to be placed under the feet.

Over all, a pretty amazing knock-off for something that's at least $5,500 LESS than the real thing. It won't sting as much when my kids inevitably spill juice all over it or mark it up with a crayon. Or when grandma comes over and spills her damn coffee all over it. I speak through experience.
on March 2, 2011
I love this chair it is perfect in my living room . The color is very rich and the price is great for this type of chair. Also if you have any problems the customer service is fantastic.
on March 26, 2014
Nice looking chair and color is accurate to the picture. Seems to be made out of quality materials but not as comfortable as I thought it would be. It's a little stiff but I guess I should've assumed that since I think it's a made out of a hard plastic or fiberglass shell covered in wool. Honestly if I would've bought it with the ottoman, it would probably be a little more comfortable to lounge in. Overall pretty happy with it!
on January 9, 2013
It is a comfy chair and the quality is good. I wanted the color just like the picture, but it actually is pure black.
on December 16, 2012
This chair looks like the original, however, it is @30% smaller and very low to the ground. It broke within days of receiving it as well. The company was very nice and they handled the problem in a fair and timely manner.
on February 27, 2012
This is an amazing chair. It looks & feels like a true Egg Chair & is very comfortable. Its used in the conference room, & I get lots of compliments.
on April 10, 2013
I ordered this chair as a gift for my mom, crossing my fingers and hoping it would look like a high-end piece of furniture and not a cheap knock-off. It looks as good as I hoped and my mom was thrilled. It really makes the space. (I found out afterwards that it is a licensed reproduction, which I think creates some confusion in that people wonder how it can be labelled an Arne Jacobsen chair.) The fabric, the seams, and the base all look good. The packaging was very professional and secure and the delivery was quick and convenient. (They called to schedule in advance.) If you love the look of the chair but have any misgivings about ordering...rest assured—it's a great purchase!
on January 29, 2013
Poor construction, cheap material...the color of the chair had a greenish tint that made the chair look old and used.
on January 14, 2014
Fair price for the product. Ok quality. Good build. Personally I did not like the fabrics but it was as described.
on December 17, 2014
These chairs are so cool. They are well built and quite comfortable, not squishy for sure but supportive. They are in my office lobby and give it a very upscale modern flair.