4.0 out of 5 stars Cartridged Right
Published on September 30, 2005 by Michael Kerner

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with black ink cartridge OR colored one
Published on April 5, 2007 by Norma J. Garlick

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with black ink cartridge OR colored one, April 5, 2007
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
The cartridge was apparently dried. I unwrapped it from a sealed container. Carefully inserted it and no print appeared. I carefully checked my printer and tried several more times. I then bought a new black cartridge at greater expense and it worked fine immediately. I shall not purchase ink cartridges from Amazon again since the same thing happened with the color cartridge.

1.0 out of 5 stars A con, July 18, 2007
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
The first time I bought my Lexmark printer the cartridge didnt even work but produced stripy lines. So I spent the cost of the printer on a brand new catridge. I set my printer settings on economy use, low quality printing and printed multiple pages. I use the stuff up within 3 weeks and couldnt have printed more than 200 pages at most.

The stuff is a product con. The printer is low priced and they make a horrendous margin on the printing ink, which costs about the same as the printer I used.

The quiality is ok, but the stuff gets used way to quickly.

Buyer beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cartridged Right, September 30, 2005
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
I just recently purchased a Lexmark Z615 printer for my computer, and it is one of the most simple and easy to use printers I've ever made the choice in buying. As for the cartridges, they are just very simple to install. For Lexmark's # 17 black ink cartridge, it is one of the most efficent platforms for anybody to use, and install for any printer that uses it. While there are other printers that have older, and a bit more difficult inkjet cartridges to load and install, this one for the Lexmark Z600 series, or the Compaq IJ650 printer is very simple to use, but not to refill with any refill kit. This is very cheap, and very easy to afford.

Cartridge: B+

Price: A-

1.0 out of 5 stars Blank InkCartridge, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
This product (ink Cartridge) arrived either dried up or already empty. I will not purchase from this source again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Inkjet cartridge, September 9, 2005
T. Turner "TripleT" (Mingo Junction, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
I bought many inkjet cartridges for my printer. I've recently had some that leaked. But the cartridges I bought are effective in my printer, the cartridge doesn't leak, the ink doesn't run. This is where I will buy my ink cartridges from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Cost Is About 50 Cents Per Page., February 19, 2009
tvtv3 "tvtv3" (St. Louis Metro East Area) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
Lexmark printers are incredibly inexpensive and print off quality documents. A person can purchase a decent Lexmark printer for about the quarter of the price of other printers. The dirty little secret is that Lexmark really isn't in the business of selling printers, but of selling printer ink. The ink cartridges in a Lexmark printer only last for about 30-50 pages before emptying out. That's bad enough, but then when you go to purchase a new cartridge, such as this LEXMARK #17 BLACK INK CARTRIDGE (which is the standard cartridge for many Lexmark printers), it costs about half of what the price of the printer originally cost you. Purchase two of these cartridges and you've already spent about as much money as you spent on the printer. The ink quality isn't the best in the world, but it does print of a clean and crisp image. Still, for the price the cartridges cost, a person should be able to print at least 500 or so pages, but since printers require different types of cartridges, there's really not much you can do. You can buy an ink refill kit, such as those made by Nu-kote for about $10. If you are able to find one of those, you can easily fill your empty ink cartridges up 4-7 times. Eventually, you will have to buy another cartridge, but with the ink refill kit, the pain is lessened.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rec'd quickly, thanks., November 22, 2007
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
Recieved quickly. But this cartridge runs out too soon.
Hmmm? Says it is for moderate use.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
I found, much to my surprise, this item during a regular ol'shopping spree on Amazon and couldn't believe the price. Even with shipping these items were much less than if I had bought them at a computer or discount department store. The product is of the highest quality and I honestly will never purchase my computer cartridges anywhere else but through Amazon. Whenever I have need of anything for my PC, I will be browsing Amazon first! Great price and delivered to my door. What more could you ask for!

Thanks,

Joseph Stout

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs dry QUICKLY!, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
This is not a good deal at all. If you have to buy ink more than twice as frequently and save less than 25%, it is a ripoff.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work,,,,,,,,no ink in it or dryed up, October 19, 2011
Louvondia Adams (SALYERSVILLE, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black (Office Product)
i bought this ink on good faith ,,,,,but it didn't work,no ink in it or dryed up,,,i got took .......

Lexmark 10N0217 #17 Ink Cartridge-Black