Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 19, 2008
This printer is sold at a great price and generally works fine; however, Lexmark gives this printer away to stick it to you on the ink. I used to replace the ink after about a month of use when it started warning me and then stopped printing. Then I found out how to bi-pass the warning, and so far it has been three months with the same usage and even though the indicator says that my ink is empty, my printout are as good as when the new cartridge was put into use. This is very misleading and one could even say that Lexmark is stealing a significant amount of unused ink from its users.
on April 29, 2009
This is a fantastic product. It performs perfectly and if some would simply read the manual and follow the menu you would realize that all supposed shortcomings are fixable. You can change the number of rings till it picks up, you can disable autoanswer you can tell it to scan after dialing so it runs like a normal fax machine. Great product you won't find anything from HP for this price with these features. Love the duplex printing module.
on July 3, 2008
The printer has been great. The duplex and auto feeder is a nice feature with no problems so far. My two complaints, however, are the software that came with the printer. Trying to scan documents has not been easy with the software not giving much in the way of options. The other complaint is that the wireless drops off and will not reconnect with my computer. So, I just keep it pluged in with the USB.
on November 23, 2008
I have a MAC laptop and it will not print wirelessly with it....which is the ONLY reason that I bought it. Didn't return it because of restocking fee. I still have to hook up my laptop to the printer.

UPDATE: I think it was the MAC that was the issue. When I got a new harddrive, it works perfectly with the printer. Only downside now is that it goes through ink cartridges like crazy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2008
This is a nice printer loaded with features. The Fax capability over our normal phone lines works great. This could be improved by making the number of rings befor the fax pick up user selectable.
Wireless printing is great.
The Scan function is somewhat troublesome in that it sometimes locks up.
but this may be an operator problem.
on March 30, 2008
Ok but have to install two drivers, one wireless vs one wired. Quicken and Turbotax will not support wireless printing. Caused me many calls between Lexmark and Intuit to determine was it a driver problem or printer problem. Definitely not plug and play but better than previously purchased HP printer
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2010
Machine works well but I refuse to be held captive by Lexmark by being forced to buy their cartridge. To put salt in the wound, their cartridge prints very few pages and the software bugs you to death trying to get you to order another cartridge. Lexmark - I'm going back to HP!!!!!!
on January 30, 2010
The printer was really easy to setup, it's set up on a network, via a wireless connection. That being said, it goes through ink ridiculously fast, the color print quality is really poor, and the ADF feature jams constantly.
on April 8, 2008
I find this a good printer but it does not explain the different functions associated with the printer. Also the troubleshooting information is no help at all. other than that it's an ok printer
on March 18, 2014
This was a terrible printer. The lid hung up on the 3rd ink cartridge changed and then I found out it was not a new printer but a remanufactured one. I don't want any more Lexmark printers