Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 1 Liter, (33.8 Ounce)Change
Price:$10.29+ $6.14 shipping

on August 29, 2009
Lexol makes great products. I originally bought this to use along with the conditioner for the seats in my car based on the recommendation of the previous owner who had used it religiously. The car is 7 years old, and the interior is flawless. Definitely get the conditioner to use after the cleaner as it helps to prevent drying and cracking which can happen to leather, especially in a car where the temperatures fluctuate so much. This product works so great, we also use it on our couch at home and also leather jackets. I've also recommended it to my family and friends and everyone loves it.
on June 21, 2011
My aging parents have a leather couch I grew up sitting on. Care for it was sporadic and scarce. It has accumulated many oil, food, and miscellaneous discolorations on the contact areas (headrest, armrest, and seats), as well as some very fine dry cracks in the leather due to lack of conditioning for at least the past 5 years. I've used Mcguire's car leather care products in the past with good success in my vehicle, so I figure it should be good for the couch too. So I spent an afternoon cleaning the leather and conditioning it. However it only removed about 50% of the stains and no noticeable difference in the cracks, even after weekly conditioner applications for a month. That's when I bought this Lexol cleaner to give it a try since it has such high reviews. Holy bleep! I was able to buff out ALL of the oils, marks, and stains with just one application and a lot of elbow grease. I was really impressed. So of course, I followed up by using Lexol's conditioner. After about 5 applications spaced over a month. All the fine cracks were "healed" and the couch looks new (except until you sit on it and just sink from having been sat on for so many years). Overall, I'm really impressed with Lexol and it will be my go to products for all my leather needs.
11 comment32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2009
This product works well. With a dog, we desperately need a good leather cleaner. There is only one spot we weren't able to get out. Dog saliva seems to be very difficult to get out! Other than that, it has worked very well, and following through with the conditioner keeps the leather nice and soft!
on December 13, 2009
This stuff, along with the leather conditioner, works great. I picked up a cheap leather couch for the basement, but didn't realize the previous owners were heavy smokers. The day after moving it in, I could smell it from my foyer. This handled 90% of the smoke smell, and made it presentable. The conditioner got another 5% of the smoke smell out, and made the leather much more pliable and soft. It also worked great on my leather car seats. Good product.
on February 28, 2011
I purchased this because our 16 year old and 9 year old cars both have leather interiors, and, ashamedly, I've never done much with them other than go over them with a "leather wipe".

Plus, I have a wallet which I really like, but after 4 years of carrying it, age is showing.

The Lexol did well getting everything clean, and it was both easy-to-apply and easy to remove. I can say this size is a little difficult to get just a little on a rag or heavy-duty paper towel. Actually, I found a wet, and I mean wet, not damp, paper towel was the best applicator.

A little goes a pretty long way. I see the back seats of both cars on the docket for next weekend, and then, after recovering, I'll tackle the L-shaped leather sofa. That'll take a couple of hours, at least, but it'll look great.

Tip: Follow up with Leather Honey. Just go check out the reviews...they're not exaggerating.
on April 27, 2009
This is a great product that gently cleans leather interiors quickly and safely. Highly recommended for anyone with leather to clean.
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2009
Works great. Even used it on a very old pair of leather shoes I had given up on. Did a great job of cleaning them.
on December 22, 2012
Easy to apply, easy to use. Moisten the surface to be cleaned lightly with a bit of water spray, then pour some Lexol cleaner on your hands. Don't worry, it's safe (as are most leather cleaning products. Remember, leather is basically skin). Rub it in everywhere, then use a soft brush to agitate the surface. Use a wet cloth to wipe the Lexol off. Bam! Clean as can be. You might be surprised how dirty your chair can get when you see the colour of the Lexol foam after scrubbing. Make sure you apply leather conditioner/oil after cleaning to maintain the leather itself. This product is only the cleaner side of things.
on April 6, 2011
I tried this on some leather work shoes that I had used a paste conditioner on and darkened the leather. After using the cleaner, the original color was restored and when combined with the conditioner, they look as good as new.
on December 30, 2012
Does not clean well by itself, but when used with the Lexol Conditioner, it gets a lot of deep dirt and old oils out of the Leather. I recommend leaving the conditioner dry for 24 hours, and then applying the Conditioner. Leave the Condioner dry for 24 hours then continue to reapply multiple times, depending on how dirty the leather is and how dry it is. After 1-2 weeks of applying the products, the leather has become very soft and plyable and looks great. These products where used on an imported Italian leather couch, chair and otteman.