Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Li-ion Battery for Dell Inspiron 1501 6400 e1505 gd761
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 14, 2010
Recently purchased a Dell Inspiron E1505 used and the battery was dead. I purchased this battery in particular because of the price, and up until now it has been everything the description said it was. It even has the LED on the bottom of it telling you the charge level of the battery in case the laptop is off, just like the Dell OEM battery. The seller also was very prompt at shipping the battery and packaged it very well. If you need a replacement battery buy this one, yeah its made in Korea and its not "officially" a Dell part, but who cares, the quality is there and its price is a fraction of what Dell is going to charge you for a new battery.
on October 19, 2011
Very BAAAD BATTERY. TWO WEEKS WORKING AND THEN EVERY DAY LASTING LESS. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PIECE OF CRAP. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE OR MAKE A DEAL WITH THE VENDOR FOR CHANGING THE STARS. THIS IS A BAD PRODUCT AND THAT'S ALL. DON'T LOOSE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS....
on January 29, 2011
The Li-ion Battery for Dell Inspiron 1501 6400 e1505 gd761, did not work for my Laptop. When I initially installed the battery it worked fine, but after a few hours it would maintain a full charge. Now my Laptop works only when connected to the power adapter. The battery indicator with in Windows' desktop continually shows 1%, but now it doesn't show a charge at all.
on September 30, 2011
I have bought many things from Amazon and have been happy with all of my purchases. However, this item is not good-battery life no more than two months-buy it if you want too, but somethings you just cannot buy cheap you pay for what you get. This is one of those items. DON'T DO IT-YOU'LL BE SORRY! If it's not Dell this battery will fail. Regina N Sanford...NCLi-ion Battery for Dell Inspiron 1501 6400 e1505 gd761
on February 25, 2012
In the description of this item it said it worked for the Dell E1505 laptop. It works, but it does not charge! So it only works if it is plugged in! The whole point to buying a new battery was to be able to charge and go!
on January 10, 2012
For the first 3 months the battery worked great...now it doesn't seem to hold a charge for as long and when it shows 75% charged poof, shut down occurs... I charge and discharge according to directions that came with the battery.
on November 10, 2010
Great product so far. Amazing price, fast delivery, and have had no issues after two months. I had previously purchased and OEM replacement battery, but quickly have came to the conclusion that I wasted my money. This battery delivered the same performance at a fraction of the cost.
on December 9, 2011
The battery shipped to us was installed and charged. But without the A/C attached it went dead in just a few minutes. It had no capacity to work for more than a few minutes. We went down and bought a new one for more money and it worked fine. So the battery sent to us was either substandard or simply no good.
on December 22, 2013
This is not my first replacement battery over the years. In general, each one has provided about 3-hours of run-time. Running the battery down and re-charging to "form" it is not unusual. This battery appears to peak at 2-hours of run-time and rundown faster than previous batteries. My laptop usage is pretty consistent. Since this was to be a "spare", I have to ability to continue using it to see if it behaves as some reviewers report, i.e. a quickly deteriorating useful life. More to come if that proves true.
on September 8, 2015
I followed the manufacturers charging instructions still holds a full charge . I purchased this battery about a year ago I use the laptop dailt to hook to our tv and play movies . Everyone is pleased !!!