Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 27, 2014
This game is AWESOME! I reccomend this game to anyone who likes animals and waterparks. Its so cute! You should Totally get this game.
on July 31, 2014
this game is amazing for all kinds of kids ... even 11, 12 or 13 year olds. I suggest you get this game!
on July 15, 2014
I think this game us a loveable game for kids and very entertaining.kids will love this game because I love it.it's really fun and its the bomb.com!!!!!!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 3, 2014
The Pet Water Park game is cute and fun...My little niece loves playing it...You get one unlocked character to dress up and bring to the park..These are the games in the Water park you can play and collect coins for prizes later...Float Jumping, Clownfish Tracking, Toy Catcher, Whack Octopi, Bumper Boats and Lucky Spin Wheel...

The graphics are cute and music happy...It keeps my niece busy for hours.....It helps with eye/hand coordination and reinforces memory... I will probably get the entire game for her...It looks nice on her Kindle HDX 7"

It's not add free until you buy the full version...
on July 28, 2014
I give it five stars cause it's teaches kids what good game it is to play all the time I'm happy I am writing a review for the kids that want to download this game download please everybody should download this game it is a good game for little kids and big kids .doesn't matter how old you I'm 10and I'm playing this game so it doesn't matter. Thank you very much.
on July 30, 2014
Fun and Kid Friendly but you must know that it is pretty much a pay to play game. There is very little you can do without making purchases or buying the whole game. My 5 year old likes it, but it can only keep her busy for about 10 minutes at a time because she runs out of things to do for free. If you don't mind paying for the game then I'm sure you will like it. However, if you only plan on getting the free version, it will only be short term fun.
on August 3, 2014
Its very hard to play a game with a huge advertisement at the bottom if the game! And I mean huge it goes from one end of the screen to the other end and Never goes away granddaughter was very disappointed.
on July 15, 2014
BEST APP EVER :) so much fun can't believe I'm the first to review I love this app it's my favorite get it's so much fun
on July 18, 2014
This game is so adorable. I Love Libii games so much! If you do too...you should check out this one. To me it's definitely a Must Have!
on July 21, 2014
My 5 year old loves this game!