Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Tikes

on October 28, 2010
Seen this case in real life was much better in the picture, the outside of the case looks like black painted, but is BLACK METAL, so beutifull that can make a Mac look like a fancy Toaster.

The Tooless feature is really fun, the Fan distribution is so well done that you will never feel the heat of the computer, even touching the case will feel really cool, if you add Liquid refrigeration you can make Ice cream (im not kidding)

I really liked this product. 100% suggested
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2011
The case is roomy and well thought out, it has ample cooling provided by large fans (less noise but not silent).
I recently built a home server using this case plus 3 x Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B hot swap drive bays.
This combination gave me a total of 15 hot swap 3.5" drive positions, if you can afford 3TB disk drives you can populate this box with a total of 45TB.
I was necessary to modify the case slightly by removing the 3.5" cage and bending 2 rails (easily done with a 'G Clamp').
Overall I am happy with my setup, however, the combined noise from the hot swap bays (also excellent) and the case fans assures this machine a permanent home in the garage, it's pretty loud!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse