5.0 out of 5 stars Love these glasses and love the price!
Thrilled with these stemless glasses! They look great, go in the dishwasher and are very sturdy plus the price is less than the "disposable stemless plastic" ones from
BevMo that I had to wash by hand!
If you need crystal buy Reidel but if like me you are looking for great everyday or casual stemless wine glasses both red and white wine types these are GREAT!
Published on October 9, 2010 by S. Hamilton

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
These glasses were a bit larger on the bottom than I thought they would be. So they are a bit clumsy and uncomfortable to hold. While they do fit nicely in a cabinet I was a bit disappointed with the size. They look nice and have a large capacity.
Published on January 30, 2010 by moondancer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these glasses and love the price!, October 9, 2010
This review is from: Libbey Vina 12-Piece Stemless Red and White Wine Glasses in Clear (Kitchen)
BevMo that I had to wash by hand!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the wine glasses you'll ever need, May 24, 2009
Great price for a set of wine glasses. You get 6 white and 6 red. Perfect for entertaining. I love the stemless look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple awesome, will not go back to wine glasses with stems, April 26, 2011
We host a lot of parties and realized that people were knocking over their wine glasses quite a bit and it was taking a long time to clean up afterwards. It soon dawned on me that the reason it took so long was that we were individually washing wine glasses since they did not fit in the dishwasher. Someone recommended that we should use stemless wine glasses. After doing a bunch of research, this Libbey set was by far the best value. Bevmo basically sells the same stemless glasses for 60 cents more each. Now when we have parties we just throw the wine glasses in with the rest of the dishes and clean up is seriously half the time now! We also have fewer spills around the house because it is harder to knock these over. In addition, they're so cheap at ~$2 a glass that if you break one, it's not that big of a deal. I highly recommend these Libbey glasses for their value and ease of use!

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, January 30, 2010
moondancer "G" (Ronkonkoma, NY USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Effective, April 4, 2014
I used to buy only riedel glasses as the quality of the glass and look of the glass were superior compared to these libbey glasses, but the price was also far higher. After having alot of riedel glasses get broken by buzzed guests who've had one too many wines and people who are careless and setting their glasses in the sink, I decided to go easy on my wallet with these Libbey glasses. Most people can't tell the difference in glass quality (especially when they are drunk) and most people are impressed and pelased by stemless glassware regardless of how nice it is. These libbey's perform great and come at such a great price so you won't cringe when someone breaks one of these :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product for Every Day Use, April 26, 2014
I was in the market for stemless wine glasses for every day use and came across the Libbey Vina. I love that it has 6 red glass and 6 white glasses - the price is unbeatable.

The red glass is a little larger than expected - some reviewers find it almost awkward. I agree that it's a touch big but it doesn't botther me at all. It cleans really well and I love that it's dishwasher safe.

It is breakable but it's not as flimsy as some other models. Great for having a casual get together or glass at home but I'd probably bring out the better, stemmed glasses for celebratory dinners.

Overall - I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers to these glasses!!, September 30, 2010
These are beautiful glasses. I liked them so much that I ordered two sets. When the glasses arrived on my doorstep, there was a big dent in the box, so I was hesitant to open them, but they were packaged with care and lots of bubble wrap. Not a single crack or broken glass. I have several other sets of Libbey glassware, and have found them all to be a tremendous value for the price. I also love that these can go in the dishwasher. They are very chic for entertaining guests! I purchased them in the 4-for-3 promotion, so I essentially got a set for free. I would highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars These glasses are too bulky. OK for sodas but ..., July 28, 2014
These glasses are too bulky. OK for sodas but certainly not for wine. I tried to return them but the cost was almost the same as the glasses themselves. So now I am stuck with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for the Price, January 25, 2011
E. Cardillo (South Dennis, Massachusetts USA) - See all my reviews
Great Looking Glasses, very light but sturdy enough on the bottom that they sit nicely. Great for giving the atmosphere a modern look! I've gotten a lot of compliments on them at dinner parties. The price was great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the money, February 19, 2014
I was a little concerned buying these online but the quality was better then I expected. Actually really good quality for the price.