Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Type: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$19.99+ $5.20 shipping

on October 9, 2010
Thrilled with these stemless glasses! They look great, go in the dishwasher and are very sturdy plus the price is less than the "disposable stemless plastic" ones from
BevMo that I had to wash by hand!
If you need crystal buy Reidel but if like me you are looking for great everyday or casual stemless wine glasses both red and white wine types these are GREAT!
0Comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2009
Great price for a set of wine glasses. You get 6 white and 6 red. Perfect for entertaining. I love the stemless look.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2011
We host a lot of parties and realized that people were knocking over their wine glasses quite a bit and it was taking a long time to clean up afterwards. It soon dawned on me that the reason it took so long was that we were individually washing wine glasses since they did not fit in the dishwasher. Someone recommended that we should use stemless wine glasses. After doing a bunch of research, this Libbey set was by far the best value. Bevmo basically sells the same stemless glasses for 60 cents more each. Now when we have parties we just throw the wine glasses in with the rest of the dishes and clean up is seriously half the time now! We also have fewer spills around the house because it is harder to knock these over. In addition, they're so cheap at ~$2 a glass that if you break one, it's not that big of a deal. I highly recommend these Libbey glasses for their value and ease of use!
0Comment29 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2014
I used to buy only riedel glasses as the quality of the glass and look of the glass were superior compared to these libbey glasses, but the price was also far higher. After having alot of riedel glasses get broken by buzzed guests who've had one too many wines and people who are careless and setting their glasses in the sink, I decided to go easy on my wallet with these Libbey glasses. Most people can't tell the difference in glass quality (especially when they are drunk) and most people are impressed and pelased by stemless glassware regardless of how nice it is. These libbey's perform great and come at such a great price so you won't cringe when someone breaks one of these :)
on January 30, 2010
These glasses were a bit larger on the bottom than I thought they would be. So they are a bit clumsy and uncomfortable to hold. While they do fit nicely in a cabinet I was a bit disappointed with the size. They look nice and have a large capacity.
on September 30, 2010
These are beautiful glasses. I liked them so much that I ordered two sets. When the glasses arrived on my doorstep, there was a big dent in the box, so I was hesitant to open them, but they were packaged with care and lots of bubble wrap. Not a single crack or broken glass. I have several other sets of Libbey glassware, and have found them all to be a tremendous value for the price. I also love that these can go in the dishwasher. They are very chic for entertaining guests! I purchased them in the 4-for-3 promotion, so I essentially got a set for free. I would highly recommend them.
on July 28, 2014
These glasses are too bulky. OK for sodas but certainly not for wine. I tried to return them but the cost was almost the same as the glasses themselves. So now I am stuck with them.
on April 26, 2014
I was in the market for stemless wine glasses for every day use and came across the Libbey Vina. I love that it has 6 red glass and 6 white glasses - the price is unbeatable.

The red glass is a little larger than expected - some reviewers find it almost awkward. I agree that it's a touch big but it doesn't botther me at all. It cleans really well and I love that it's dishwasher safe.

It is breakable but it's not as flimsy as some other models. Great for having a casual get together or glass at home but I'd probably bring out the better, stemmed glasses for celebratory dinners.

Overall - I recommend this product.
on January 25, 2011
Great Looking Glasses, very light but sturdy enough on the bottom that they sit nicely. Great for giving the atmosphere a modern look! I've gotten a lot of compliments on them at dinner parties. The price was great too!
on September 17, 2013
Stemless wine glasses are so much better! After seeing some at a friend's home I knew I had to order them myself. They are strong and I don't feel like they are going to break easy. They are easier to wash, because they are easier to hold. They fit well in my dishwasher and now I can store my wine glasses in some of my cabinets that don't have as large of a gap between shelves. I am very happy with these and will probably buy more for Christmas gifts.