Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
vote
Made in Mexico, per bottom of vessel
Mar 12, 2013 by Tony
vote
In liquid measurement, the bowls hold 6 fluid ounces when filled to the brim. Solids and semi-solids such as yogurt have different forms of measurement, so it really depends on what you want to put in them.
Mar 12, 2013 by Matthew R. Hoffman
vote
These are pretty heavy duty glass dishes. In a lunch box, I think they'd be safe without breaking. Also, unless the glasses are held upright at all times, I would not reccommend putting anything too liquidy such as dressing or sauces. It might seep through.
Dec 11, 2013 by Emm
votes
I wouldn't, but you can put them in a pot of warm water to bring up the temperature.
Jul 29, 2014 by JP
votes
How you you determine this? There are no markings of any kind on the product or boxing relative to the lid composition.
Jul 3, 2014 by Marlyn
votes
Do you perhaps mean "leaK" proof? It would be an easy typo to make. If you really meant "leaD", I'd say it's highly unlikely to contain lead. If you meant "leaK", I'd be a little reluctant to try it; the lids fit snugly, but it's easy to not get an edge down firmly. I use them for yogurt bought a liter at a time and rarely transport a full one anywhere. I like them enough that when I broke one recently, I ordered a new set so'd have exactly as many as I need. Yes, they are glass and they can break; I dropped one on a laminate countertop from maybe 8" and it broke into a number of pieces of widely varying sizes, some quite sharp. Maybe not for a kid's lunchbox.
Jun 3, 2014 by RuthK
votes
It didn't say on the box, but I never fill them high enough for the food to touch thd lids.
May 28, 2014 by Norra N.
votes
a little over a 1/2 cup...
Mar 27, 2014 by Tracy L. Mcgrenaghan
votes
The lids are not stamped, numerically or otherwise.
Mar 6, 2014 by Norra N.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers