Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 18, 2014
I bought this scarf to replace a real Burberry scarf that I lost & overall very pleased. The feel & colors are spot on!
on February 9, 2014
I don't know what particular fabric this is but it is so soft! and you can wear this as a scarf or a shawl! I absolutely love it!
on January 26, 2015
Received promptly and it is very pretty and soft. Previous customer had stated that the scarf "bled" when worn the first time--so I washed in cold water before wearing. It washed well and maintained its softness. Wore it it cold rainy weather and it wore perfectly.
on October 13, 2014
Great deal for the money. Warm and compact.
on February 19, 2014
I love this scarf, GREAT QUALITY! It looks exactly like the picture and it's so soft. I recommend this product and I get compliments all the time :)
on February 25, 2014
I am now a fan of LibbySue! Really great quality and value products for the price. The scarf is HUGE - it is wide like a shawl (my favorite thing about it). I fell instantly in love as soon as I opened the package. The pattern is just beautiful. Came nicely packaged too. I didn't expect to love it as much as I did. This is now my favorite scarf that I own.
on January 15, 2014
If you want to save a tone of money this is a great buy. It is soft and the fabric is excellent quality.
on January 5, 2014
A little bit lighter than this photo shows, but super smooth & cozy feel. Print looks great, like the "designer-inspired" print (haha).

If you love the look, but think it's nutso to pay $350 for a scarf, this is the way to go! Arrived on time & in good solid packaging with minimal wrinkles. I'm set for scarves for this year, but would totally look @ other stuff from this brand in the future too.
on December 30, 2013
I was looking for a "cheap" manly scarf that had a little red in it. This scarf far exceeded my expectations for feel, and warmth. I have scarves that I have paid twice as much, but they didn't do what this one does.