5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and warm
Published 4 months ago by Cristal

3.0 out of 5 stars thin scarf
it's a very thin scarf, not what I was hoping for in this cold winter weather. it's not warm enough for me.
Published 2 months ago by Cynthia McDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and warm, November 29, 2013
O_O I loooooove this scarf! I was hesitant buying a scarf online, since I couldn't touch it and it would around my neck and I am picky about how things feel. But its super, super soft! It feels a little thin when you handle the fabric, but its very warm. It has the perfect length and drape, at least for me, and looks good with pretty much everything from casual to dress up! I was impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 5, 2013
I got this on a whim but I LOVE it! The material looks and feels smoother than Nordstrom's 100% cashmere scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, October 11, 2013
Very nice scarf! Timeless Buffalo Check is a perfect accessory for fall and throughout the holiday season! I look forward to wearing it for many years to come. Very soft and a perfect length

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift!, January 21, 2013
Bought this for my mother in law for Christmas and she loved it! No complaints from her :) beautiful scarf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, January 4, 2013
My daughter LOVES this scarf. Perfect length, material, and look. I wish I had bought one for me....I guess I will have to do what she does to me......borrow and never return it......:o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 27, 2014
Very nice and soft material. Purchased this to go with a red hat that I have. Matched great! Happy Customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf, February 25, 2014
I love this scarf, it's warm and soft, the only thing I will complain about is the length, I wish it was a little longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars thin scarf, January 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Beautiful and warm, January 8, 2014
Just another beautiful scarf to add to my collection. Received many compliments on this one. It's also warm and soft as well as beautiful.

ARRAY(0xa1c4b33c)