Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2013
This silky scarf is very beautiful.I love wearing it and the color matches to so many things.I would recommend this product.
on September 1, 2013
The colors are bright, still nice for fall. Overall I like to wear solid clothes ,but a little color with a scarf will give a kick to an outfit. The fabric is a little thin, but easy to drape around.
on September 18, 2013
Although light in weight, it is so beautiful and fits nicely for wearing with jackets and sweaters this time of year. I love the colors and may be back to buy another.
on June 4, 2013
EDITED versus original review. My first review (a few days ago) wasn't as favorable as it is now, as I didn't see the scarf in sunlight. Now, I do. So here's the improved-rating review.

'Nice scarf, vibrant design and colors, but elegant. It doesn't look like the picture (no turquiose, and very little zebra), but it's mostly cardinal red, then golden yellow, then some black and light sage green, plus cream beige, in a cheerful, abstract semi-floral design. It's very sheer and nicely made. Very soft. Suitable for business, unless your meeting/appointment/company is extremely conservative.

Label (which I'll have to cut off, very VISIBLE) says 60% viscose, 40% silk. Hence only four stars.
on April 2, 2015
I purchased this scarf as a gift for my 83 year-young aunt. It arrived at her home today. Her daughter was there when she opened it, and both of them declared this item to be "absolutely perfect." My aunt is going to be in a friend's wedding and she specifically needed a teal and yellow scarf - the happy couples color scheme. Her favorite color is pink, so this scarf was a "win-win" from the get-go. Both she and her daughter had searched high and low for this color combination and couldn't find anything, so naturally I turn to Amazon. This will not be my last purchase from this vendor. The product is lovely, well-priced, and well made. Fast shipping, too. Thanks for stocking the unusual color palate!!
on October 30, 2014
I should've listened to the reviews which said these were tissue-paper thin! That thin-ness means they are very flimsy while the pic online makes them appear substantially bulkier. However, I also got a pale teal one & discovered they work well together! (The floral one appears blue online, but is not - it's teal/aqua). I looped the two together around my neck in the latest trend & it solved the problem! The solid color also was not up to snuff. It was supposed to be various shades, but was not. I would've returned both if I hadn't tried them together. The $31 total was too much money for the quality of these scarves.
on May 14, 2014
Purchased 3 scarves - different colors/patterns. These are EXACTLY what I've been looking for in retail, but it's been difficult to find the variety, the colors, and the pricing. These are perfect for spring/summer because they're very light and airy. The perfect shape to have a bunch of different "looks" in tying them/arranging them.

I like using the scarf jewelry and the size, the light, soft fabric lends itself beautifully for the jewelry if you like using those accents. I like wearing pastel skinny jeans/summer jeans (actually a variety of colors) and these scarves can be worn with my peach, coral, my rich blue, and mint green summer jeans and that's what I've been looking for! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Very, very nice quality.
on June 16, 2013
This is an unusual print and quite eye catching but the picture shown does not match the colors on the scarf I received. I was expecting a flash of ligh blue in the print but there wasn't any. Even so it is a very nice scarf which I will enjoy this summer and fall.
on March 6, 2015
Scarf was beautifully designed with an effect of water color. It's very silky and soft. It would be nice if it was 3 inches longer. The only complaint is it gets snagged easily. I am glad I got this at a very good on-sale price. It is recommended for any ladies who love scarves like me.
on May 10, 2014
I ordered this black and white scarf and received a black, red and brown scarf which looked like something an 80 year old woman would wear. I have returned it. I was credited the refund amount but charged it again because my return was apparently not received. Perhaps they couldn't identify my return since the items do not match? I am out $18 and waiting to hear back to my recent inquiry. Caution: Do not order from this seller unless you are ok with getting the wrong thing.