Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LibbySue-Sheer Scarf Bordered in Lace
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$12.89 - $12.90+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 16, 2013
The scarf is pretty in the photo however it is advertised as 72". It is more like half the length. I was ok with the narrow width because it is purely ornamental. The stitching is apart on one side and the ends are not only unfinished but blunt cut.
To avoid the return hassle I will turn it into a bookshelf runner. I could make a much nicer scarf and for the money I wasted should have.
It is a pity as it is quite a pretty design and fabric. if the scarf had been the advertised length the other issues would have been overlooked and mended.
on April 30, 2013
I ordered this scarf in yellow. I love it so much I ordered two other colors through Amazon. Fabric is soft and lightweight. The lace trimming and tassels are enchanting. This is not a big scarf which I wanted. The shape is triangular and I wrap it once around my neck, letting the ends dangle like a necklace. Order arrived safely within the delivery date given. Very pleased with my purchase as I shall get a lot of enjoyment wearing this scarf.
on June 5, 2013
My step mom is very petite and she likes bright colors, so this adorable scarf delighted her. I bought coral earrings and a bracelet, coral nail polish and coral lip gloss to make an entire surprise package for her for her 90 birthday party! She LOVED it!
on March 18, 2013
This scarf is just beautiful. But even though I love it, it's not what I expected from the photographs. It is "thinner" - less of it in width and more white or ivory than off-white as the picture seems. The material is also a lot more like handkerchief material than a softer cloth that most scarfs are made of. That said, it is just beautiful however. Very lacy and elegant, old fashioned, almost antique looking. And I love it! - but for totally different reasons than I ordered it!
on April 26, 2013
Love this scarf. It adds a touch of antique elegance and will dress up any outfit that you want to wear. It's soft and delicate so I will be washing this one with extra care but it is worth it! LibbySue has a great selection of scarfs and so far I like them all.
on April 29, 2013
I love this scarf. This is my second libby-sue. I liked mine so much I got one for my mother. I like it because I am small and this scarf is not overwhelming like some.
on July 22, 2013
I "fell in love" with scarves like this when I was traveling in Europe! It is simple, lacey, and will add a special accent to any outfit!
on January 3, 2014
Fantastic---- not too puffy--- lays
PERFECTlY...Will buy another color....wish I had done that to start with...this is a winner for me
on January 22, 2014
It's not a really rich gray, looks faded, but works for me. I got it in other colors as well and they are all nice.
on January 20, 2014
Bought as gift. Well made! Liked it very much as did the person recieving it! Makes a great gift! Quality item!