Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LibbySue-Watercolor Waterfall Sheer Print Scarf in Multi-Colors
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 11, 2013
It is a really pretty scarf, just as I thought it would be. I'm just having a creative problem learning how to tie it. Not the fault of the scarf. Speedy delivery and very nice design. I think some of the current tying instructions would do better with a 70" scarf. I need to learn some fashion sense.
on October 28, 2013
I have purchased many more for Christmas gifts. These are soft and long enough to wrap around anyway you want. Color is vibrant.
Nice scarf.
on January 18, 2014
It hangs good and looks good with most anything but snags easily, I guess that's to be expected with thinner scarves.
on March 2, 2014
I loved my choice of a scarf and when I can afford another, will use this brand. It is lovely and works well.
on December 12, 2013
Arrived on time, the product was as promised and the price was fair. This item was a gift and the recipient was very happy with it.
on July 26, 2014
Very lovely and it has a little sheen to it, gives it a bit of sparkle, just a bit but I really do like the material and the colors.
on September 6, 2014
It's a decent scarf, but nowhere near as sparkly/shiny as it looks on screen, and the fabric - while lightweight - makes me feel sweaty on warmer days.
on December 17, 2014
Have worn this many times and gotten several compliments. Pretty water color effects and adds a lot to an outfit. I have had it for about a year and seem to have held up well.
on July 17, 2014
It can be worn with black and a variety of grays because of its colors and is long enough to wear in various styles: once, twice or three times around the neck.
on September 11, 2014
Deeper tones are great for autumn and offer a person the opportunity to express color mix and match
with clothing colors. Material ties nicely.