Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Liberty Bags Barrel Duffel Bag (Black)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change
Price:$8.13+ Free shipping

on May 6, 2015
I love this bag. It's so stylish and the perfect size for the gym. I am able to cary all the necessities plus extra change of clothes. It has a pocket on one of the sides where I'm able to put all my small stuff like: keys, wallet, arms band, cologne, etc.
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2012
the perfect size bag i was looking for. not too big or too small. i often go on 3-4 day trips out of town and i like to pack really light with just about everything i need in the bag, mainly change of clothes and cosmetics. i don't like to pack heavily or over pack like many girls do. a back pack, purse, and this duffel bag is all that i need for a few days of traveling. this bag measures 18"x10"x10".
on December 23, 2011
Decided on buying this bag, because my other gym bag was just TOO big. This bag is perfect to carry a set of clothes and a water bottle to the gym; I was sweetly surprised to find that it's well made and sturdy, because of the price I wasn't sure. I bought the pink bag, and it looks just like the picture.
on December 13, 2015
Much better than expected! I ordered 2 of these bags to use for my kids' wrestling gear. I am having them printed on as samples for the other 120+ kids on the team. We will be ordering more!

I really didn't expect much of this bag considering how cheap it is but it exceeded all expectations. Thick, good quality, zippers are strong, straps are durable, and I really can't say enough good things about this bag.

**When you receive this bag I suggeststuffing it full with a few towels to get the wrinkles out. **
review image
on August 12, 2011
I received the bag a couple of days ago and am mostly pleased with it--it's nice and sturdy, seems to be well made and doesn't look cheap (though at its price, it's a bargain!) It's larger than I imagined which can be a good thing for extra storage. A slight complaint I have is with the color of the bag: I ordered it in red, which looks different from the picture. All in all, a handy bag to have, just prepare to be surprised by color!
on September 20, 2012
The light blue pictured is really a bright blue, I guess I should have read the description that it was called turquoise.
Holds a lot, but is still small. enough room for my sneakers a change of clothes, towel and water bottle.
It is cylinder in shape so the sides are circular with a diameter of 10 inches ( roughly the size of a basketball)
The length is 18 inches.
There is also this small little pocket on the side great for your wallet.
The long strap is removable and adjustable.
Great for the price, but one must be accomodating for the color.
on July 17, 2013
I have put some light summer use to the bag and it's doing well. It has a canvas feel to it, very light and functional.
I wouldn't want to get it wet though, I don't think it's water resistant. The shoulder strap is little sharp against my neck.
I'm hoping it will soften up with use. There's a little zippered compartment on the end of the bag is nice for small flat items.
I like the plastic clips for the shoulder strap, better than metal I think. Zipper on main compartment works very well.
I like the size - for walking it's a perfect size. I love the selection of colors for this bag!
on September 6, 2009
This is my new gym bag. The price is well worth it - if you only carry what I carry. Water bottle, towel, change of clothes... Nothing too heavy. The size is just right. Im petite and I love the size. It's big enough to have my boxing gloves and shoes too. It doesnt look heavy-duty. It sure isnt sturdy loooking like the branded duffels but I wont wear it out anyways. Im gonna take good care of it cos I love it. And the color is beautiful.
Buy this if you wanna save money. Skip the branded duffels and totes. Just take good care of the bag and it will serve you well. No need for expensive brands.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2013
I bought this bag for my daughter to use to carry her things to and from dance class. She used it twice and then the zipper broke. I expect a zipper on a bag to last more than handful of uses. Not very durable.
on March 18, 2013
This bag looks great and is the perfect size for my needs. I was really excited about the price and style and purchased it despite the warnings about its construction. Sure enough after about 4 uses the zipper broke and now I'm stuck wishing I could use the bag for more than holding things in the closet.