4.0 out of 5 stars Re-inforced with ducktape for School
Published on November 14, 2012 by PJgamers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
This bag was smaller then expected, my daughter needed for school but it's too small for needs, she is unable to fit her folders inside the bag.
Published 23 months ago by Snuggle112

4.0 out of 5 stars Re-inforced with ducktape for School, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Liberty Bags Small Nylon Drawstring Backpack (Apparel)
Our school requires these drawstring bags instead of backpacks. My daughter deemed these ones the cutest. The bag started to fray after a few weeks of harsh use. (The book corners were starting to wear a hole near the top.) So, I turned it inside out and covered everything with Duck Brand 1265017 1.88-Inch by 20-Yard Colored Duct Tape, Purple Duchess. It made a pattern on the bag, but it's more resistant to holes. I'm happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, January 25, 2011
The bag is worth the money. I use it for gym clothes and it serves its purpose. I'm not, however sure how it would hold up with sharp objects like books and or ink pins. The fabric "might" not be durable enough for that. The bag is worth the money though. One thing that I didn't like was that I ordered two different colored bags and amazon sent me two different deliveries and charged me two different shipping fees. The bag wa also a little smaller than I expected too. Just enough room for pants, shirt, underwear, and flip flop shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped out through Europe, May 13, 2011
Was recently traveling through Sweden and Denmark and I was very happy that I bought this to carry around instead of a purse. In fact, the other ladies on the trip wished that they had done the same! It was even sturdy enough to carry my netbook. More durable than I thought!

The only downfall is that the company only had light blue. However, with the price and quality of the product I'm happy regardless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., September 23, 2008
I needed a small drawstring bag for my daughter to take to school for her swimming stuff (bathing suit and towel). This was exactly what I was looking for. Good price. I even bought 2 for when the first one rips. I like that there were many colors to choose from and my daughter just loves the hot pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it in 8 different colors!, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Liberty Bags Small Nylon Drawstring Backpack (Apparel)
I'm 30 years old and love this type of bag for vacations and weekend trips, I can throw it on my back and not have to carry a purse. I bought 8 different colors so I would have one to match whatever I wore. The straps are long to fit my arms through, and the bag (size small) is a great size to fit all I want to carry while we are out. It does not have a pocket like some drawstring Backpacks but that is fine with me, and depending on which color you choose you may be able to see what is inside (just in case that may bother you) I think this bag would work for an adult or a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, October 26, 2010
I purchased it to use it at the gym. It's pretty small and not bulky. It is very durable, good quality and can hold a lot of items in it, including large water bottles. I also used it as a backpack during a trip to Disney Land - very convenient!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for Hajj, December 22, 2012
MrsK "MrsK" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag for my husband to use during Hajj. It came in handy to hold his shoes and other knick-knacks. It is also a light bag for Hajj.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Liberty Bags, March 19, 2012
I love the bag! It's perfect for storing my son't bowling set! The bag arrived super fast and in great condition. I plan to buy more in the near future since they worked so well for my kid's toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Liberty Bags Small Nylon Drawstring Backpack (Apparel)
One of the biggest hassles about taking gym clothes with me to the office was packing up the oversized gym bag. The thing about gym bags is they are intended to hold enough equipment for any given sport. However when all you need to a change of clothes and a pair of shoes, this sack works. Thus far i've been using it every weekday for the past six months and I couldn't tell you that it doesn't look brand new. Sometimes the best solution is the simplest. Made of nylon + rope, both materials are durable and simply just work in perfect harmony. Save yourself the hassle of carrying a large bag and order yourself one of these bags. Even if you just use this as a backup bag, you'll be happy you had it around.

Liberty Bags Small Nylon Drawstring Backpack