Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 8, 2012
I was looking to replace an old set that we have.I only have 2 citeria a quality product, made in our country.I didn'nt know how hard it would be.Then I came across this product, I ordered one 5 pc. set from Silversuperstore to make sure we liked it.When it arrived it did'nt disappoint, well made and a beautiful finish. In and out of the dishwasher and still looks great,have owned it for over six months.Time to order the big set. It is pricey but remember "you get what you pay for".
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2013
I bought Modern America 65 piece service for 12 that came with serving spoons. I like the weight of this silverware. I bought the shiny finish and love how it comes out of the dishwasher. Looks brand new after lots of use The large soup spoon scoops ice cream really well. The teaspoons are smaller than my old ones but fit really well in yogurt containers and in my and children's mouths. I will continue to buy any extra pieces that I need from Liberty. Way better than the Made in China stuff.
on July 27, 2014
Very nice product but the Moden America shows water stains coming out of the dishwasher even though I use a rinse aid. Also shows finger prints. I ordered it because it is steel made in USA . Don't trust anything from China!
on November 30, 2013
I have had these for roughly over a month and absolutely love them. They are not extremely heavy, but you can tell its of a quality. I use the dishwasher to clean mine, and have not any issue with pitting or finishing turning. They still look new, which I expect. After having so many issues with so called name brand flatware and then watch them dissolve/pit over time in the dishwasher. That is when I learned firsthand, that imported Chinese flatware is of a inferior quality. But overall I could not be any happier with the product. My only complaint is every individual piece of flatware was in a tight clear plastic sleeve, and that took a long time to unpackage them all, especially the forks.
on May 26, 2014
Beautiful, well balanced, durable, Made in USA, what else can I say? Well worth the money , should easily last at least a lifetime, probably more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
lovely silverware, wife loves recommend to all. little pricey, but worth it. And best of all made here in the usa
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
Bought it and happily returned. Finishing is sub par. The top SS coating is not uniform. In addition, the pieces are not as heavy as they are shown in the picture. I found the illustration little misleading.
0Comment3 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question