Person of Interest 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Liberty It's Fleet Week in New York City, making the hunt for one Naval Officer among a sea of sailors even more difficult for Reese, Finch and Shaw in the third season premiere.
2. Nothing to Hide While the team gets the number of an Internet entrepreneur whose life is being dismantled by an unknown assailant; and Carter is saddled with a new rookie partner (BRIAN WILES).
3. Lady Killer Reese and Finch enlist the help of Carter, Shaw and Zoe Morgan (PAIGE TURCO), who use their feminine wiles to bait a chameleon playboy who is either a predator or imminent prey.
4. Reasonable Doubt The Machine gives the number of a prominent lawyer whose husband was murdered and the team must quickly find out if she is his killer or if she is being framed.
5. Razgovor Shaw meets her match in a 10-year-old girl whose aptitude for surveillance could be the very reason why her number has come up.
6. Mors Praematura Root receives a mission from The Machine that requires Shaw's assistance - by any means necessary - and takes extreme measures to gain her compliance.
7. The Perfect Mark When The Machine issues the number of a hypnotherapist, the POI team discovers that he is more than just a master of the mind. Meanwhile, Carter tracks down an antiques dealer whose business is connected to the criminal HR organization.
8. End Game When the war with criminal organization HR reaches its boiling point, The Machine issues 38 numbers at once - all connected to an unknown player.
9. The Crossing Danger closes in when the epic battle to bring HR to justice reaches new heights. When the Machine gives out Reese's number, the POI team faces their greatest threat yet.
10. The Devil's Share In the conclusion of a three-episode storyline, the POI team finishes the war with criminal organization HR, when the Machine issues the number of corrupt Officer Simmons.
11. Lethe Flashbacks to Finch's past provide insight into his creation of The Machine. And Reese leaves the POI team behind in the aftermath of the war with criminal organization, HR.
12. Aletheia In the concluding chapter to the shocking winter cliffhanger, multiple enemies converge on the POI team without Reese as they protect a dying man whose number has come up.
13. 4C Boarding an international flight in an attempt to put the team and the past behind him, Reese is angered when he realizes The Machine has other plans for him.
14. Provenance Reese returns to New York, but on his first mission back, a surprising turn of events finds the team planning a high-stakes heist which could land them all in jail.
15. Last Call Finch goes undercover in an emergency call center to protect a 911 operator, but it soon becomes clear that the threat reaches further than the team could have anticipated.
16. RAM How did Finch operate before the Man in the Suit? The secrets of his operation before he enlisted Reese are revealed, including shocking ties to present day events.
17. / The Machine assigns Root to seek out a janitor with a mysterious past, but when her very presence puts his life in danger, Finch also receives his number.
18. Allegiance Finch and Reese must play politics when the latest POI starts stalking a United Nations diplomat.
19. Most Likely To... Reese and Shaw infiltrate their most dangerous location yet - a high school reunion, posing as alumnae in order to keep eyes on the latest POI (NESTOR CARBONELL).
20. Death Benefit Reese poses as a Secret Service agent to get close to the latest POI, a U.S. Congressman who may hold the key to derailing Decima's plans to bring a second Machine online.
21. Beta Finch's greatest fears are realized as Decima threatens his former fiancée and love of his life, Grace Hendricks (CARRIE PRESTON) in order to lure him out of hiding.
22. A House Divided When an unknown entity prevents The Machine from seeing the full picture of an impending catastrophic event, it needs the team's help to prevent it.
23. Deus Ex Machina In the third season finale, desperate actions are taken and startling revelations are uncovered as the battle to prevent Samaritan from coming online reaches its conclusion.
Cast and Creators at Comic-Con 2013 Executive producers Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight) and Greg Plageman (Cold Case) are joined by the series stars for a special Q&A at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller, Action, Mystery|
|Starring||Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Henson|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi, Michael Emerson, Rey Valentin, Max Martini, Bruce Altman, Alano Miller, David Valcin, Enrico Colantoni, Dan Amboyer, Roman Roytberg, Alberto Bonilla, Sekou Laidlow, Paulina Singer, Diane Guerrero, Ben Horner, Steven Ogg|
|Executive Producer||J.J. Abrams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I can honestly say this show has kept me interested since the beginning. Mind boggling fun!Published 6 hours ago by Sharon Y Pierpont
Not at all like the first 2 seasons. The plot points are boring, and there was a strip club scene in the first episode, and a sex tape in the second. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Happy customer
I wanted to catch up on some episodes. Learned that i had missed a lot of nuances watching it the first time. Plan to go back and watch it all again. Love Prime. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Tracy Stackhouse
I love this show…totally addicted! Great acting, good music and really enjoyable character development!Published 15 days ago by Andrew P. Speckhard
We purchased several shows in order to catch up to the current season. It was worth it. A clever show, with fun and interesting characters. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Alison K. Rempel