Librett Durables Butchers Twine, Cotton, 370-Feet
|Price:||$8.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Butchers Twine for trussing and stuffing meats, forming roasts, and practicing the art of charcuterie in making sausages, smoking meat and curing meat
- Truss a chicken for brining, secure stuffed turkey for roasting, form a crown roast, bacon wrapped filet, or braciole, even venison or other game meat
- Made from 100% all-natural cotton; made in USA
- 370 feet of food safe and oven safe twine
- Made in the USA
- Food safe and oven safe
- 370-feet; fully biodegradable and compostable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: 370-Feet
Top Customer Reviews
Rather than buying some expensive twine keeper, I just inverted a small terra cotta flower pot with a hole in the bottom on top of the ball. This has a convenient dispensing hole for the twine and is heavy enough to keep the ball secured. In theory, the clay might also absorb ambient humidity to keep the twine from getting moldy as well.
Works great, doesn't have any coloring or anything like that so it is good for food items. Plus it is biodegradable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It held my duck while it cooked. The duck was delicious. (I didn't taste the twine.)Published 22 hours ago by Another gamer nerd
Good twine, I'll be using this when I'm going to be roasting meat.Published 3 days ago by John Paul C. Gamana
it's just used to tie up meat..nothing to get excited about.Published 25 days ago by James Griffith