- File Size: 311 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Guardian Books (December 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009T9MJEI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #436,176 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $0.48 (16%)
Libya: Murder in Benghazi and the Fall of Gaddafi (Guardian Shorts) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
His new book "A Very Expensive Poison: The Definitive Story of the Murder of Litvinenko and Russia's War with the West" is published on March 17, 2016 by Guardian Faber. It follows a British public inquiry into Litvinenko's death which concluded that Vladimir Putin had 'probably approved' the London operation which saw two Kremlin assassins put radioactive poison in a teapot.
His previous book "The Snowden Files: The Inside Story of the World's Most Wanted Man" was published in February 2014 by Vintage Books in the US and by Guardian Faber in the UK. It has been translated into twenty languages. Oliver Stone's movie Snowden, based on the book, is due to for release in the US and Europe in 2016.
Luke is the author of three others non-fiction books. They are "The Liar: The Fall of Jonathan Aitken" (1997), nominated for the Orwell Prize; and "WikiLeaks: Inside Julian Assange's War on Secrecy" (2011), both written with David Leigh. The film rights to Wikileaks were sold to DreamWorks and the film, The Fifth Estate, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Daniel Bruhl, came out in 2013. "Mafia State: How One Reporter Became an Enemy of the Brutal New Russia appeared in 2011 in the UK, and as "Expelled" in the US in 2012.
Luke lives in Hertfordshire, UK, with his wife, the freelance journalist Phoebe Taplin, and their two children
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Middle Eastern
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Middle East
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science