Lies, lies, lies for only $26.95!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-115 of 115 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:13:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2012 5:15:16 PM PDT
June says:
What's truly sad are people that support baby killers. Jerk.
===================================
GG 2012 says:

June....I think you are a liar for sure. Sad person

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:18:59 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
June,

Ignore the idgit. He/she was on another group discussion trying to start trouble. Everyone ignored him/her.

You are a good poster who knows your facts on this sad case and has compassion for Caylee. Don't let the idgit bother you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:23:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2012 5:25:20 PM PDT
June says:
Thanks rlugowski. I find it very sad that there are a handful of people that admire this baby killer. What does that tell us about them? Morally bankrupt. It makes me sick that people care more for a monster that killed a little girl than the little girl that was murdered. I also think it's rotten that Baez got people to post five star reviews for his piece of crap book. I read there are a few people trying to find out exactly who he is paying (I think he paid some high school kids to do it). Is it legal to pay people to post fake reviews?

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 11:30:43 AM PDT
June says:
The price just dropped to $16.17.

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 3:16:45 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 7, 2012 12:09:46 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 10:12:31 PM PDT
K. Roberts says:
June says:
After what K. Roberts said about Tim Miller, he/she is not worth my time.

OMG! June is STILL freaking out about this? Did he or any of his volunteers find Caylee 19 feet from the road? Oh yeah, NOBODY did except Roy Kronk FOUR times!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 10:19:54 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
Screen shot - reported to Amazon.

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 10:28:47 PM PDT
K. Roberts says:
I could give a rats ass if amazon deletes all my posts. Are they the LAW? If they come after anybody it should be YOU who try to undermine their profit. And a screenshot was taken that you got this book from a pirate site. That is against the law.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 10:31:07 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
Screen shot..reported to Amazon for false accusations against another poster

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 11:16:28 PM PDT
D. Matay says:
I know someone who bought the book and we are passing it around sharing it by the time our group is done sharing it well it will come out to about a half penny per person. I just could not believe what he wrote, really nothing new just the same old same old thru the eyes of one who thought he would profit some more off Caylee.

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 11:18:39 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 7, 2012 3:01:15 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 11:23:09 PM PDT
rlugowski says:
Screen Shot - reported again K. Roberts. Can you not make a post withous using offensive curse words?

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 11:25:33 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 8, 2012 2:13:08 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2012 10:30:59 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 22, 2012 11:49:25 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 11:57:01 AM PDT
I keep reading from the 5 star reviewers that they call foul on the 1 star reviewers- that we are closed minded and won't discuss the merits of Jose's book. That we won't LOOK at the other side of the case.

OK. I'm here to discuss the book Vivian or anyone else who is saying this. Lets discuss this topic that Baez brought up with Greta Van Susteren recently. She said she never bought the drowning accidental death theory and felt that Casey was a bad person. She asked Baez to "disavow" her of her belief.
She asked him how Casey reconciled the accidental death theory and the fact Caylee's body was found triple bagged and dumped in the swamp down the road from her house.

Baez response was "Well, Greta, there are some things we will never know what happened. For instance I want to know why GEORGE Anthony told Simon Burch that he KNEW the car had been in the towyard for 3 days IF he supposedly thought the car had been in Jacksonville with Casey? He then went on to say how SUSPICIOUS that was and how it told HIM that George was a liar and certainly should have been investigated because he believed Casey's story now. Yes, this was just ONE of the many things but according to Mr Baez himself this was a MAJOR thing.

Now, When I heard that- I gotta admit I was stumped. What was Baez saying? Because certainly it could NOT have been that he did NOT hear the same thing I heard in court! Was he simply trying again to throw something at the wall he hoped most would have forgotten about by now? THIS is the kind of "evidence" he was talking about that supposedly PROVES George to be the monster Casey said he was?

Here is what we heard in court:

A little background I hope we can all agree on: Casey & Caylee had been gone now about a month. The last word from Casey (TO HER MOTHER) was she was in jacksonville w/ Caylee & a new love interest and his son. Cindy told George about Casey's possible new future with this beau and their adventure in Jacksonville.

On or around July 15, 2008, (same time frame as above) George & Cindy were gardening in front yard. Cindy looked up and noticed there was a USPS Notice attached to front door. We learn (in thorough detail) that THIS SAME FRONT DOOR was seldom used as it was the side or back door they used as their primary entrance/exit to house. But since they were in front gardening they see the attached note. George takes it off the door and reads it. The notice is dated three days prior to the date they find it. Telling Cindy and George that A. The Car had been towed three days earlier and B. Casey's story about Jacksonville was if not a complete fabrication than certainly a lie by omission about the car not being with her!

Now Mr Baez is saying that THIS was suspicious? THIS is a major part of the "evidence" he has for alleging George is a liar and child molester?

This is the kind of mis-telling of the story that makes Jose Baez his own worst enemy Vivian. Anyone who paid attention to this trial KNOWS why George would have said to Simon Burch that he knew the car had been there 3 days - even though he had been told by Cindy that Casey told her she was in Jacksonville with Caylee.. You say this forum is a place to DISCUSS Jose's book. Well, this is IN his book and he points to THIS as an example of why he KNOWS George to be a liar.

You say everyone should have an open mind and listen to the other side of the story. I did and feel I have always maintained an open mind. THIS is a major suspicion according to Baez. THIS is the kind of thing he talks about in his own book! If THIS is the kind of thing that he says PROVES George to be a liar, and I can easily see right through that, explain again why anyone should read the book and not expect more of just the same old diversions Baez used at trial?

I am sitting here with an open mind waiting to discuss.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  17
Total posts:  115
Initial post:  May 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story by Peter Golenbock (Hardcover - July 3, 2012)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (641)