- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
Every decision maker in your organization should read this breakthrough book. It is practical, hands-on and founded on years of research. It offers the easily accessible methods to spot and stop what has become the most insidious business cost today deception.” Richard Whiteley, Best-selling author of The Customer Driven Company, Customer Centered Growth, Love the Work You’re With, and The Corporate Shaman
"All businesses spend a tremendous amount of time and money trying to detect just how truthful people are. The stakes are high. Despite the fact that few of us have never studied how to objectively read people and understand the many established ways of detecting unconscious communication, we are surprised at how often we get it wrong when the whole truth is finally known. This book changes the odds, and does it in a straightforward, useful and engaging way. It's worth every minute you spend reading it."Jay Walker, Founder, Priceline.com and named inventor on more than 400 U.S. patents.
Learn communication secrets previously known only to a handful of scientists, interrogators and intelligence specialists.
Liespotting reveals what's hiding in plain sight in every business meeting, job interview and negotiation:
• The single most dangerous facial expression to watch out for in business & personal relationships
• 10 questions that get people to tell you anything
• A simple 5-step method for spotting and stopping the lies told in nearly every high-stakes business negotiation and interview
• Dozens of postures and facial expressions that should instantly put you on Red Alert for deception
• The telltale phrases and verbal responses that separate truthful stories from deceitful ones
• How to create a circle of advisers who will guarantee your success
Read Liespotting and gain access to a secret language of gestures, words, and emotions. Learn to see through any business or personal encounter, get right to the truth, and build a world of trusted, expert advisers around you.
without a doubt an excellent tool for the business place but not so much for personal relationships.Published 13 days ago by will crow
More productive and important time than almost all self-help books put together.Published 23 days ago by Mister Trope
This book is one that every good supervisor/leader should read.Published 28 days ago by Kenneth A Teague
interesting book, but a lot of hype, esp in the beginning and not enough real specificsPublished 1 month ago by Sandra W
This is a great book to learn more about body language and deception. It is an easy attention keeping book as it deals with people and how to read them and their actions. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Janet
This is very intersting and a great read. I watched her Ted Talk before buying the book and then ordered it immediately. Meyer is interesting- I'm glad I bought the book!Published 1 month ago by Sheri PhD