|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Learn communication secrets previously known only to a handful of scientists, interrogators and intelligence specialists.
Liespotting reveals what's hiding in plain sight in every business meeting, job interview and negotiation:
• The single most dangerous facial expression to watch out for in business & personal relationships
• 10 questions that get people to tell you anything
• A simple 5-step method for spotting and stopping the lies told in nearly every high-stakes business negotiation and interview
• Dozens of postures and facial expressions that should instantly put you on Red Alert for deception
• The telltale phrases and verbal responses that separate truthful stories from deceitful ones
• How to create a circle of advisers who will guarantee your success
Read Liespotting and gain access to a secret language of gestures, words, and emotions. Learn to see through any business or personal encounter, get right to the truth, and build a world of trusted, expert advisers around you.
So so book...if you can get it used, at a good price, may be worth the read. A couple of her stories seem made-up to make a point, and she takes more than half the book to get to... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Manuel E. Celi
This book is an excellent tool to learn the signs that someone is being dishonest. But it also emphasizes the importance of developing trust in relationships.Published 1 month ago by James D. Hampton
The book is half about liespotting, and the rest seems like a tangent to fill the book up. The writing about liespotting is interesting and worthwhile.Published 1 month ago by Eclectic
I wish I had this when I manged for a major corporation. Loaded with value and insights. Great tool for anyone who cares to understand their employees.Published 2 months ago by Richard Naylor