- LegSculptor Mode automatically adjusts the stride length in 2-inch increments every 2 minutes during any workout to alternatively work different lower-body muscles groups (calves, glutes, quads, hamstrings, etc.).
- Total-Body Trainer Mode coaches you to train different muscle groups
- Whisper eStride technology provides remarkably quiet, fluid electronic stride adjustments from 18 to 24 inches to fit different sized users and target different lower-body muscle groups.
- FlexPedal Shock Absorption System lets the foot pedals flex, providing even less impact and more comfort than traditional ellipticals.
- Closer pedal spacing (1.75 inches apart) gives you a more natural feeling ellipse motion
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workout Profile Display: 9 x 24 segments
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
- LCD Display Size: 4 x 6 inches
- Electronic Readouts: Level, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, Watts, METs
- Stride Length: Electronic Adjustable (18 to 24 inches)
- Minimum Step-up Height: 10 inches
- Unit Dimensions: 83 x 26 x 63 inches (L x W x H)
- Unit Weight: 250 pounds
- Maximum User Weight: 400 pounds
The Advanced Workouts Console.
Heart Rate Hill.
Heart Rate Interval.
Extreme Heart Rate.
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and incline levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases resistance so you're less aware of the building demands.
- Sport Training: Simulates outdoor training with a rigorous workout that features hundreds of different hills and valleys with a wide range of high and low levels of resistance.
- Fat Burn (HeartSync): A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. Automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio (HeartSync): Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. Automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80 percent of your theoretical maximum
- Heart Rate Hill (HeartSync): An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals The first hill is 70 percent of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and gets harder with subsequent hills. The valley is always defined as 65 percent HRMax. Similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval (HeartSync): Climb a series of alternating hills (80 percent HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. Similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate (HeartSync): Quickly raises and lowers resistance to get your heart rate up to 85 percent HRMax and down to 65 percent as quickly as possible. Similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Goal Workouts: Determine your workout goal--including distance, calorie-burn, or target heart rate--and exercise until you reach it.
- Custom Workouts (includes 2): Create and replay a favorite program with specific speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes.
- Race Mode: Challenge yourself by racing against a computer simulated pacer.
- Cool Down Mode: Based on your workout's specific time, incline, and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate properly returns to normal level.
- Warm Up Mode: Participate in a pre-determined warm-up period before you begin your workout.
- User Profiles (includes 2): Perfect for multi-user households, user profiles save your vital statistics, preferences, and custom workouts.
Lifetime warranty on frame and Lifesprings; 10 years on resistance system; seven years on parts; two years on Activity Zone; one year on labor
About the Warranty
This Life Fitness product is intended for home use only. Your warranty will be void if this product is used in a commercial setting.
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle® exercise bike. The story of Life Fitness began when two young entrepreneurs, Ray Wilson and Augie Nieto, saw the promise of Dr. Dimicks invention. Even though it was slightly ahead of its time, they believed the Lifecycle exercise bike could help generations of athletes, trainers, exercisers, and people everywhere live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Wilson and Nieto bought the rights to the Lifecycle bike from Dr. Dimick, perfected it, and sold it out of a motor home to health clubs across America. Despite the overwhelming odds and initial unpopularity of the Lifecycle exercise bike, the two passion-filled pioneers turned a two-man operation and a seemingly impossible vision into a prosperous reality. Along the way, they shaped the future of Life Fitness as well as the fitness industry, bringing cardiovascular training into the mainstream and helping ignite the health club boom.
Today, Life Fitness is the global leader in designing and manufacturing a full line of reliable, high quality fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use. It is the number one brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.