The Life Fitness CSX Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is the award-winning home version of our popular health club model. It?s a towering icon that represents the very best in elliptical technology.
The home version of Life Fitness' popular health club model, the Life Fitness Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer delivers a remarkably pure, natural elliptical motion. It provides a total body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement that will help you burn more calories with less perceived exertion--even more than other lower-body only elliptical machines.
Get a total body workout with the smooth Club Series elliptical cross-trainer.
The Club Series elliptical features 18 workout programs, seven personalized workouts, a race mode, and goal workouts. Save the name, age, weight, and workout preferences for two users in your household, or create up to two custom workouts for each user. Other features include ErgoGrip stationary handlebar that provides stability during lower body-only workouts, an oversized, dual accessory tray, deluxe 16-character LED message center that provides workout feedback, and built-in reading rack.
Get the most out of your training with the five HeartSync heart-rate controlled workouts, which automatically adjust the resistance based on your heart rate feedback via the Lifepulse digital contact heart rate sensors on the moving arms or via the included Polar® wireless chest strap.
In order to accommodate feet of all shapes and sizes, Life Fitness designed oversized pedals for a one-size-fits-all approach. This helps ensure that no matter how big, small, wide or narrow your feet are, you can still expect the same club-quality experience from this elliptical trainers. These pedals are also optimally spaced to minimize lateral hip shifting that could put stress on your lower back.
The Club Series Elliptical console.
Boredom is never an option with Life Fitness elliptical trainers, with a wide variety of challenging workout programs built into the easy-to-use console. Save time by storing up to seven pre-programmed My Workouts, and replay them at any time. Rename them for different days of the week or different users in your household. Your weight and resistance levels are automatically saved, and you can also store personal results for each workout to keep track of your progress. Based on your workout's specific time, resistance and heart rate level, a customized cool-down program helps to ensure your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout. You can also conveniently change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information. This cross trainer comes with the following programs to choose from:
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases resistance so you're less aware of the building demands
- Sport Training: Simulates outdoor training with a rigorous workout that features hundreds of different hills and valleys with a wide range of high and low levels of resistance.
- Around the World: The terrain resembles various regions around the globe.
- Cascades: A two-peak workout in which The intensity levels gradually increase and decrease.
- Foothills: Features rolling hills at a low intensity level
- Kilimanjaro: Intensity levels gradually increase toward one ultimate peak, and then gradually fall.
- Speed Training: Intensity levels quickly alternate between high and low levels to stimulate a typical speed workout.
- Interval Training: Intensity levels rise and fall. The higher levels gradually increase, peak, and then decrease.
It also includes the following HeartSync workouts:
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70 percent of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75 percent HRMax on the second and 80 percent HRMax on the third). The valley is always defined as 65 percent HRMax. It's similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval: Climb a series of alternating hills (80 percent HRMax) and valleys (65 percent HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. It's similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate: Quickly raises and lowers resistance to get your heart rate up to 85 percent HRMax and down to 65 percent HRMax as quickly as possible. It's similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Frame: 4" x 4" and 3" robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals: 16" x 7" oversized pedals
- Resistance system: Alternator
- Maximum step-up height: 17 inches
- Electronic readouts: Distance, Speed (mph/kmh), Calories, Level, Time, Heart Rate, METs, Watts
- Display type: Red LEDs
- Workout profile display: 7 x 14 segments
- Workout feedback display: 16-character message center
- Dimensions: 83 x 28 x 61 inches (LxWxH)
- Unit weight: 235 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
Frame - lifetime, parts - three years, labor - one year. The warranty is valid only within the United States.
About the Warranty
This Life Fitness product is intended for home use only. Your warranty will be void if this product is used in a commercial setting.
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle® exercise bike. The story of Life Fitness began when two young entrepreneurs, Ray Wilson and Augie Nieto, saw the promise of Dr. Dimick’s invention. Even though it was slightly ahead of its time, they believed the Lifecycle exercise bike could help generations of athletes, trainers, exercisers, and people everywhere live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Wilson and Nieto bought the rights to the Lifecycle bike from Dr. Dimick, perfected it, and sold it out of a motor home to health clubs across America. Despite the overwhelming odds and initial unpopularity of the Lifecycle exercise bike, the two passion-filled pioneers turned a two-man operation and a seemingly impossible vision into a prosperous reality. Along the way, they shaped the future of Life Fitness as well as the fitness industry, bringing cardiovascular training into the mainstream and helping ignite the health club boom.
Today, Life Fitness is the global leader in designing and manufacturing a full line of reliable, high quality fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use. It is the number one brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.