5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and concise
This is an excellent reference book for anybody in the life insurance business, whether you are a novice or an old hand. Comprehensive, easy to understand, and concisely written.
Published on November 22, 2002 by Eva Liu

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor book quality but the seller response to the complaint
Published on September 13, 2010 by R_Kam

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and concise, November 22, 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent reference book, October 10, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Life and Health Insurance, 13th Edition (Paperback)
This book is an excellent reference book. Just by looking at its Edition Number -- 13, you will know how important this book is in the industry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor book quality but the seller response to the complaint, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Life and Health Insurance, 13th Edition (Paperback)
I ordered a used book marked with "acceptable condition", but when I received it, the book is broken in the middle along the join and taped together with plastic tape. I was disppointed with this surprise and send a complaint to the seller. They offered to return the book and get refund, but I have no time to order another one, so I accept discount and keep the book.

Another hurdle is the delivery time, I was informed (after paid) that the book will arrive in 6 weeks. I asked for quicker delivery, but they just say sorry. Actually, the book arrived after 10 working days from the ordering.

Life and Health Insurance, 13th Edition
Life and Health Insurance, 13th Edition by Kenneth Black (Paperback - September 17, 1999)
$150.20 $127.67